Sleeping issues

My baby is reaching 5 months. He started to have sleep regression around 3.5 months when he was learning how to flip. Now he can flip well but still wakes up a few times at night. I co-sleep with him and nurse him to sleep as I have work the next day and this is the easiest agreement. Will this arrangement be undesirable as he may associate sleep with nursing and still can't fall asleep on his own? He may also be accustomed to co-sleep and refuse to sleep on his own in the future. When will he be able to sleep throughout the night? Should I train him to fall asleep on his own?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Am Dr Mahlangu am blessed to cast powerful Spells and perform Traditional Healing with a number of different powerful prayers to ensure satisfaction to my clients. . , Have you been disappointed by other Spell Casters and Traditional Healers who have failed to fulfill your request? Have you reached the dead end in your Love life, Business, Witchcraft etc. It's time for you to call upon the powerful spirits of +27787390989 to lead you to a successful breakthrough into your destiny. As a Spell Caster and Traditional Healer I specialize in many problems and illnesses some of which include the following Bring back lost love spells, binding and love triangle spells Fortune teller and psychic Lottery money spells Magic ring Success in business spells Protection spells Stop divorce spell Attraction and Marriage spells and many more which can face a human being. Don't sit down and say I wish I knew! it's time to +27787390989 to Cast powerful Spells on your behalf for success, remember through powerful spiritual powers it's all possible and it's never too late for your problem to be solved. I am a woman healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use powers to fight demons and super villains. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors. I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. Call +27787390989 it's time to +27787390989 to Cast powerful Spells on your behalf for success, remember through powerful spiritual powers it's all possible and it's never too late for your problem to be solved. I am a man healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use powers to fight demons and super villains. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors. I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. Call +27787390989 it's time to +27787390989 to Cast powerful Spells on your behalf for success, remember through powerful spiritual powers it's all possible and it's never too late for your problem to be solved. I am a man healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use powers to fight demons and super villains. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors. I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. Call +27787390989 I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. Call +27787390989 I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional and native setting. Call +27787390989 Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

I want to say thanks once again to this great man called Dr Mahlangu and his spiritual way of helping people i lives in USA with my husband we love each other and also he care about me always look forward to make things easy for both of us 9 years after our wedding, we both work harder to make a family greatest surprise, we have a kid after some times again, we have another one so with this, we live in peace and he was so honest to me shortly, he started misbehaving that i don’t know what is going on then i asked him. Darling what is going on? you are so strange to me this few days hope i have not offended you? he said no. Not knowing he have an affair with one lady out side who promised him a car and apartment in one estate were i cannot see him also when he cannot see me i manage to stay with him pleading him he should forgive me if i have wrong him he started complaining he has no money that he has lost all his money in his business that he needs some money then i asked him how much is this money you are looking for? he did not know i can afford it. Then, he said $14,000USD i promised him i we give it to him just for him to care about his family. My greatest surprise, the next day, i went to work and our two kids were in school not knowing his going to leave the house before i come’s back i met some of his things outside i was waiting for him to come back he never come back i cried i miss him so much and he have taking all my money away i was only left with $800USD. One day, as i was ready a blog i saw a testifier made by someone in Australia called Jessica telling people about how this man call Dr Mahlangu helped her and the man’s contact email was there and his mobile number then i contacted him for a help and really, he brought back my husband now am so happy my brothers and sister if you are in such relationship problem kindly via Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

My Name ALiice from TX USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Mahlangu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a Love spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he missed me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr. Mahlngu. he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the Internet with Dr. Mahlangu real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here's his Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

You are right. There is a chance that he may associate nursing with sleep. What you could try is to shift the night feed 30 to 45mins earlier and try to establish a new sleep routine. A quick bath (unless you baby gets energize and excited from having a bath), brushing gums/teeth, changing in his pajamas are some common rituals you can try having. These will help relax and prepare your baby for bed. Next, you can read him a bedtime story, sing to him or just talk to him in a soft and soothing voice to encourage him to fall asleep. A quick recap of his day or telling him about yours are some good "conversational" topics. :) As for sleeping on his own, you can first try having his cot in your room and placing him in his cot when he is about to fall asleep. For now, perhaps you would want to make gradual changes and first focus on establishing a new routine before getting him to sleep on his own. Slowly work towards that so that he will not be overwhelmed by too many changes. As for waking during the night, it is common (even for adults) to wake up at the end of each sleep cycle. For babies, they are still not as "secure" and would check to see if their caregivers are around (just part of their survival instinct). With time, he should be able to comfort himself back to sleep (just like how we adults do).

Read more

Using my magical native lost love spells, I can bring back your ex lover to you if you still love them and want them back. Even if they have moved on, my lost love spells will bring them back and they will love you once again. Why should you be lonely when there is someone out there who has a strong connection with and truly loves you? Lost love spell is the answer to bring back an ex-lover. Did you realize how much you loved your ex after you broke up or divorced? Maybe you even made the divorce request yourself. Are you regretting that your sweetheart is now your ex-wife or lover?Get my lost love spells for me to bring back an ex-wife, they work and work fast to bring back your lover and even things to lead to happily ever after remarriage and reunion.Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

LOVE SPELLS is the attempt to bind the passions of another, or to capture them as a sex object through magical means rather than through direct activity. Love spells can be implemented in a variety of ways, such as written spells, dolls, charms, amulets, potions, or different rituals. My name is Dr Mahalngu. I am a professional love spells caster. I have spent 15 years studying and doing practical magic. I use my knowledge and experience to help people from all over the world in matters of love, divorce, lost love, cheating partners and breakups. I will remove all spiritual obstacles in your relationship and give you permanent results with the help of my powerful love spells. Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

As long as you feel ok with co-sleeping, then you should continue doing so. The baby feel secures when mom is nearby,that's why he keeps waking up in the middle of the night and checking you out! You can try make him 'tired' first by playing or reading when bedtime is nearer,then 'relax' him by taking shower/massage/sing lullaby songs and finally goes to bed. Hopefully these will help him going into sleeping time easier and longer.

Read more

Mummy, don't introduce too many changes at one go. Nursing while sleeping is great bonding. Baby is only 5 mths old, he might be experiencing grow spurts along the way. Identify which one u want to change first; nursing to sleep or co sleeping. A sudden change will trigger another issue. My children are still co sleeping with us and we are comfortable with it. Children will grow out of it in future.

Read more