JTR I really dont know how to get along with my husband.. all he does is give me a face everynight after he end work.. i didnt expect him to take care of lo even he end work.. all i do is all by myself and im currently also pregnant.. idk why he is always like this.. all he does is just lying on bed playing phone. And when times up, just sleep.. how many husband does this?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Men are usually like this... How you feel if man say.. I work whole day of hard Labour... My wife never even help me with my work... Worst of all when I reach home cannot rest.. She expect me to do this and that. Why can't she do her job professionally as a housewife like. I'm doing as a employee? How many of your wife are like this?

Read more
3y ago

Ya lor. Wife also can work like husband. But husband can't give birth also can't takecare of kids like wife. Like useless AF..

men! my husband used to come home bath the kids then game. at least mine lets me showers but I'll always rush. it never seems like i can really enjoy my time. i guess most moms are like thatm your hubby sounds very normal.

You are definitely not alone. My husband also doesn't help with chores but doesnt show a face. He is your husband, dont be afraid to ask what's wrong at work.

did you ever ask him why? Rather then self-conclusion, ask him why! Don't dare to ask face to face for fear of sparking an argument? Text him!

7y ago

He said he is too tired.. omg.. aint im tired too? Stomach carrying 1 and having a clingy one..

VIP Member

Guys are guys. They need some time but time dont wait .. Eventually when time past i used to it and i will do back the same thing ..

VIP Member

all the time. After a while,i just ignore and literally can't be bothered w him.

7y ago

I also cant be bothered. Haha

I wish I knew marriage was like this, I would have stayed single

Men, nothing new. Its pretty predictable. Most men are alike.

Already 4 yrs. Hope he is a better husband and father now.

Jia you mummy. Be yourself do what make u happy