How do you show appreciation to your husband for all that he does for your kids? I feel the need to show him more than I usually do. Apart from just saying it, what else can I do?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In addition to WhatsApp chat tracking, the software lets you access other data on the target phone. Emails sent, received or deleted are recorded. View your wife’s phone calls, including time and phone number. Track cell phone location. Phonebook memory access to the target phone. Text messages sent or received. Browse Web History – URL. Check phone media. Phone book. Call logs and much more. Consistency and reliability. JOSE is fully compatible with Android 11 and iPhone iOS 14. Many satisfied customers are using it to recover details of Android or iPhone. The software is 100% reliable and provides information about the target phone. It is one of the most efficient and secure cell phone spyware software and works in full stealth mode You can contact them on email [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I made a small gift card together with my daughter (2years old) on fathers' day to thank him for being a supportive hubby and wonderful dad. I also gave him a big hug once in a while and tell him that I appreciated what he has done for us all this while. once in a while, I will ask him to apply a day leave and we will go out as a couple to enjoy movies and food together. you can given book a massage or spa session for both of you. occasionally dress up sexily and give him a surprise.

Read more
Post reply image

we can always help you with series of services that we renders; For Private Investigation &Hacking Services such as; -Finding out if your Spouse or Partner is cheating -Keeping Tabs on Employees or Doing Online Background Checks -Gaining Full Access To Any Mobile Device, Whatsapp, Email,Gps, Snapchat,instagram,facebook,kik,hangout,viber And Any Other Social Media Accounts -Accessing University Portals or Any Website He helps with the monitoring my employees. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

My hubby is a super dad and loves to help out with the household chores when he returns home from work. As a way of thank you I always make it a point to cook his favourite meal or dessert. I mostly bake cakes and cookies for him and the boys because they have a sweet tooth and it makes me really happy seeing them enjoying it.

Read more

I take photos of him and my daughter and print then frame them or blow them up for wall art. These make for great special occasion presents (Father's Day, birthday, etc.) It's usually the photos of stolen moments that he loves seeing the most. Or photos where we're all really happy!

I usually show him my appreciation in the small things i do for him. From cooking his favourite food for dinner, bringing him out on dates where we can spend one on one time together to just doing things that he wants to do and makes him happy.

Action speaks louder than words. I will prepare his favourite dishes and try to go on dates often with he kids though. Try to ease off his burden by doing the household chores, taking care of the kids and allowing him to relax while he is home.

Read more
8y ago

Such a great point, do something more than say something.

You want a professional and reliable hacker to fix your school grades, hack email, Facebook, full access to WhatsApp and line-messenger, Erase criminal records, Increase credit score and other hacks of all kinds. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Cooking his favorite meal is a winning way. Another goodie he'll appreciate is letting him have a whole day of uninterrupted PS4 or World of Warcraft (without the nagging) usually does the trick as well haha.

I would let him give him a weekend off to hangout with his friends, basically an undisturbed weekend that he could sleep in, watch his movies, go for his exercise, anything he enjoys on his weekend off!