When do you start sending your child to cc? Is nanny better or cc?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I prefer sending to cc as they can learn things from e teachers as well as learn to be sociable with frenz in sch. Even if there is any form of abuse, at least there r eyes to see. If engage a nanny, u wont know how she is handling ur child unless u install a camera in ur hse? For safety wise and educating, i will send to cc. I would choose to send in to cc as early as possible to reduce separation anxiety. Many kids cry like nobody's business when they r being sent to cc but of cos, it depends on individual's child's personality too.

Read more
VIP Member

I prefer childcare as after all is a proper school with childcare system. but do your research proper and ensure you found a school you are comfortable with. With childcare, there is proper education system too

Read more

I would not hire a nanny. A child should go to school or play group at the very least. They should be engaged with activities and be mingling with theirs peers.

VIP Member

My son started at 2 years old, I could take care of him but wanted him to be more social and have friends too! Would prefer childcare over nanny too :)

i prefer cc as there is a proper curriculum. i believe any age from 18 months and above will be suitable.

My son had been in child care since he was 8 months old, i have no regrets.

VIP Member

I prefer childcare - been sending baby to childcare from 2 months

I send mine to cc. 18mo i started sending them in

18 months (playgroup)