mad at your spouse

What triggers you to be really mad at your spouse?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel that I have built up resentment to him due to his wastefulness and lack of financial responsibility. Before having a child, we didn't keep a joint account so my only concern was my own spending. I kept on asking him if we're not overspending, and he would assure me that we're not. Then recently, he used up almost all his 13th month pay shopping for his stuff! So I decided to keep all of the money, then I also allocated budget, made a projection of expenses, and did a lot of scolding. I trusted him to be financially responsible but he just disappointed me. Now, it really doesn't take much for me to get angry. Even when I ask him to buy a single thing, he would go home with multiple things. It's driving me nuts!

Read more

One thing that really ticks me off is the fact that he takes me for granted all the time. for instance, even though i am a working woman, i am the main caregiver and am always present with the kids. so, he knows that he can go out for pleasure or work any time he wants, without asking me or discussing with me. he makes his plans the way he wants and tells me after all is booked. on the other hand, if i feel like taking a break or want to make a plan of my own without him, he says he is busy and cannot take a leave because of me. i am given only a saturday or sunday to plan, and even then, if i do, he will keep cribbing about how bad i am that i make plans without him and the kids and want time for myself...

Read more

It really irritates me to the core when he makes his own plans and tell me about at the last moment. Whenever he has to go out of the town, he will tell me when he has booked the tickets. He basically is the deciding factor and I do not have any role in it to play. This really makes me feel left out from the whole scene. It feels as if he I have no role to play in his life and I am just to take orders.

Read more

When he brings up his parents being better than mine. And how his family is superior than mine. The comparison that he does with my family and considers my family to be inferior as compared to his, drives me mad at him.

The trigger is usually a small thing (words carelessly said or something he didn't do that he told me he would) but it's just because I bottled up a deeper issue for a long time and finally it exploded.

When I am trying to discuss about something that needs his opinion and I've been reaching out to him for some time already but he keeps on ignoring me.

When im teach a lesSon to my children, he gonna be mad at me when im trying to punish my children when they do wrong.. Then, At last both of us -Argue-

ang pagging malapit niya sa mga girls , i know his faithful, pero wala lang akong tiwala sa mga girls , lalo na kung mabait siya sa knila 😩

it irritates me when he doesnt see that i hate the way his parents treat/handle my boy even th0ugh it is only a once a wk affair

Yung bigla na lang magkaka bisyo na dati dati naman ay wala sya. Ang pag va-vape ay counted dito.