what are some words of wisdom/advice you would give to a first time mum? :)

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched online and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125@gmailDOTcom .,

Read more

www.8ballanonymoux.strikingly.com Hi. We are a group of hackers called 8ballanonymouX and we offer hacking services for everyone. Some of our services are: - Cell phone hacking - Calls and messages hack - Get any password from any Email Address. - Get any password from any Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. - Cell phone hacking (whatsapp, viber, line, wechat, etc) - Grades changes (institutes and universities) - Websites hacking, pentesting. - IP addresses and people traking. - Hacking courses and classes. Our services are the best on the market and 100% secure and discreet guaranteed. We also offer proof before payment. Just write us and ask for your desired service: OUR WEBSITE: www.8ballanonymoux.strikingly.com OUR EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected] /

Read more

Babywearing!! It helped me tremendously when baby was clingy during the "forth" trimester. I practically babywear all the time to be able to do stuff like housework and eating. And if u are pumping breastmilk exclusively, a pumping hands free bra helps a lot if u want your hands to be free. I pumped while eating and all hahaha And yes one advice is, it will get easier. :)

Read more

do not listen to everyone about what you should do and not do, be a little relaxed and dont stress too much, believe in yourself that you are doing the best for your baby the way you can and also ask your partner and family members to help you when you are tired. and most important, if you ever feel depressed or too stressed, please share it immediately with your doc.

Read more

That incessant cry will become lesser... That newborn cry will change... You don't see it now... But 6mths later you'll realise u miss that newborn period when u hear someone else's newborn cry. Everything will pass. It's OK to miss a shower and just stay in bed with baby the whole day doing nothing but sleeping and feeding until your husband comes home.

Read more

It's going to be a blink of an eye an the sweet little baby will be in school. Be sure to enjoy as much as you can b4 they start talking back or wanting to hang out with there friends more then you lol. PS. Going through it 😤😭 lol

Read more

Don't reject help from family. Take advice from elders and don't clash with them. Convince don't confront. Learn to take care of yourself too. Learn not to expect too much fr your husband or you may be disappointed

Dun let parents in law take control of ur child. It will get frustrating & difficult if they juz feed LO wif anything tat they think itz ok.. Of cos, besides tiz, ways of parenting & others will oso come into place..

Hang in there!! Be positive and there will be light at the end of the tunnel . The first few months are tough no doubt. But it will pass really. And learn to let go of things

Try to breastfeed but dont overstress too! Never neglect your baby's delayed milestones and seek professional help if you have any doubts.