1st Solid food

Hi all, I'm prepping my baby her 1st solid food. Any suggestion what should I give for her 1st meal? How should I prepare? How many times can I give per day? To feed during the day time or dinner time would be better? Should I wait for a few days interval before introducing another new food? Need some advice as I'm the first time mum, totally new to this.. Thanks ❤️ #1stimemom #firstbaby

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First solid food I gave my baby was pureed steamed squash. I watched on YouTube. 😁 She liked it. Then just gave 3days interval to see if there was an allergic reaction. For first week, I just gave once a day up to 2 tbsp if she will finish it. Then increased to twice a day. steamed carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans. Then I introduced fruits banana, mangoes. You could also read about BLW if you want to try.

Read more
4y ago

Thanks alot! Can't wait for my girl to start her solid.. Thinking to give her before she turn 6 months

First food I gave was carrot puree. just 1 tablespoon max will do! just like food tasting. their nutrients should still come from milk till the age of 1. rmb to wait for 3 days whenever you try new food in case of allergy breakouts

TapFluencer
4y ago

Thank you ❤️

i gave mashed avocado first.. mild tasting veggies before sweeter veggies/fruits