When to start searching for confinement agencies?

Hi ladies, I would like to seek your advice on how early can we search or start searching for a confinement agency to engage a confinement nanny? My EDD is on Nov and first time mum here, so need some advice please. TIA 😘#advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yea my edd is in Oct I thought I can wait until 20weeks or later but I realised alot of ppl already start booking way earlier. The nanny recommend from my friend already taken up when I asked her last week. I'm at 16wks+ now.

2y ago

Really, Ok Ok I better be gan chiong now. Tks babe for sharing

You can start searching and do your comparison. Once ready, u can secure ur booking earlier. Now is quite a good time as you never know if it’s going to be a busy period for the Confinement agency

2y ago

Tks Shirely. Thought of engaging PEM & another agency but forgotten the name, quite popular too.

for freelance CL, best is as soon as you know your pregnancy because taken up very quickly.. agency by 3-4 months better book because price will increase if drag too long..

Suggest to start looking and booking now. My edd is in oct. My friend recommended some confinement lady to me and all already taken up when i contacted them during Mar.

2y ago

Ya, I just called up PEM to check… Tks babe

You can start looking already.

2y ago

Oh really ah, I always thought it’s too early. Like waiting for 20weeks then start searching. Tks babe for your reply 😄

TapFluencer

as early as 3months

2y ago

Tks, just called PEM to check the pricing and etc