What should you do if you find out your hubby have another child from his ex-gf? I found out my hubby have another kids with his ex-gf after one year our marriage .i know this after I checked his phone and saw massage from this woman asking money. I call the number and woman there said my hubby have 10yo son. The kids and ex-gf is at oversea. They know each other when the woman is working in Singapore. What should I do? And I am currently pregnant.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

have a good talk with him. his past is his responsibility, and his other kids are also his responsibility. if he is still sending money at least, it shows that he is a good man at heart. after the talk, you will need to calm down and accept that his past is his past and no one can change it. look forward to the future with him and your unborn child. that's more important. in future, if his kids would like to know who their father is, why not? he will have to make that decision himself, as long as you know. if he decided to cut ties, it's also his choice. and maybe, this decision will be in your favor. stay calm.

Read more

hello, it's unfortunate that you have to find out like that but maybe you can look at it this way. its only right that your husband feeds his child. the child is still his responsibility till 21. there's really not much you can do except to trust your husband that he didn't want to tell you in order not to jeopardise your relationship. however, if you cannot take it in this direction, your trust issues with him will be hard to resolve and will create more stress for your pregnancy. I guess this has to be a more logical decision than an emotional one.

Read more

Think it this way, if ur Husband tells u the truth before marriage, will u still marry him? I think that's the reason y ur Husband chose not to be frank to u. I think You just cannot take it Y ur Husband lie if there is really nothing going on. U feel betrayed & feel that ur baby is no longer your Husband first & only child. Mixed feeling now. I think most importantly is to find out r they really not together already. If really no Liao, then u must as well slowly accept it but state things clear with ur Husband first to avoid trouble in future.

Read more
7y ago

the things that keep goin in my mind is that how if the child looking my husband in the future.and as father my husband i am sure want to know how look like is his son. maybe i am too much watch movie. but in real life this thing also can be happening.

If ur hb hasn't been in contact with the ex n child (only the ex msg him for money) ill make him come clean with me n discuss about what we will do for the future. Since no longer in contact for other purpose most prob he doesn't love the ex anymore n it shouldn't be a threat to your relationship .. past is past. Look forward together.

Read more

I think u r marrying his current and future not about his past. Since he already said that he stopped sending $ 5years ago, he had answered and u shld take the answer as it is. To want him to be "frank" ?? Are you expecting some answers you believe are true n he is not saying? Marriage is not a 100% truth game.

Read more
VIP Member

oh no... this is indeed a sticky situation:( If it's all in e past there's really nothing much you can do about it now. You have to look after yourself now and perhaps decide what's best for you and your child. Have a heart to heart talk with your husband and deal with the situation together. Take good care!

Read more
VIP Member

If he can hide such big things from you... What else will he not hide? This is really something that will break your trust towards him. Now you have to decide, to give him that chance or not.

TapFluencer

I hope you wouldn't mind his past. I know you felt hurt if he didn't tell you his past, just maybe he scare you will leave him too. maybe you can sit down and talk to him ?

I hope you stay strong mummy. I will be very lost if i were you. Being pregnant and finding out my husband actually has a son from his ex marriage.

Read more
VIP Member

sit down and talk heart to heart. Asked him wat does he wants. Need to think of u and e child dat is coming soon. Stay strong Mummy. I know is not easy.