Cheating husband and week 7 pregnancy.. what to do?

I am 7 weeks pregnant and recently found out my husband was having a close connection with another woman. What do mummies, I don't have a job. will I be able to raise this kid? If I get a divorce from this cheating man?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Will you want to talk to your husband about it? Open communication on how you feel and see if he is willing to change? Best is to hear his side and not label him on get go so he does not turn defensive and willing to communicate. On your side how about looking into the jobs in the market that you can possibly get now either part time first/ contract? Meanwhile, talk to your family and friends about it. I am sure everyone is there supporting you. Stay strong! ♥️

Read more

If you’re firm on leaving this guy, gather the evidence then sue him adultery, make him pay for alimony. You can contact the SSC nearby your area. However, if you choose to forgive, you have to let everything pass. No bringing up of the past during quarrels or anything. Most importantly, you have to make sure he does a clean cut with that woman. You can get thru this, stay strong!

Read more
1y ago

or even*