What is the most foolish thing you did as a kid?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Too many to remember. Hahaha... Copying my homework, clipping clothes peg on my hair, throwing my milk away, making funny faces at my teachers. Stamping on my sisters project. Lol. She got so mad with me. And started chasing me around the house. Haha

Must have been many, my mother must have known better. But, I was very coy as a kid and don't have my kid stories as such. My brother, though elder, was very naughty and he used to so many naughty and foolish things that one can write a book on him.

Once I was running down the hill and while running I spit and accidentally that spit on a man who was coming from the byline. He tried to reprimand me but I ran harder than what I was already doing.

I don't remember any haha. Oh I think when I tried to stow away because my mother scolded me. So I packed my things and I told my mom I'm going away. She said go on! Fyi, I was 4 tha time haha.

My mom used to say that whenever I ate apples i would put some inside my nose 😂 . don’t ask me .. I really don’t know why i’m doing that

I refused to wear a new slippers bought for me, instead I kept it in the box where my clothes are kept.

I climbed on a shelf in a wardrobe that was like 2m high. My dad beat the hell outta me that time.

climb onto the roof with my older brother and 2 puppies just to watch fireworks. 😂

stole mums face cream to school and show off until it finished.. came home scared..

I would make myself sick so that they give me a soda and acake.