Yay Dads!

What was the most memorable thing your husband did as a father?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cooing and talking to our LO after she was delivered, followed by laughing about every single movement she made under the 'warmer'. My husband appears tough and 'man' and those moments in the birth room assured me that he will soften and is smitten with our LO and is already wrapped around her fingers... 😅

Read more

Do all the household chores, all requisition and replenishment, woke up several times when child was sick, boiled water with herbs for her to bathe during her confinement......basically my wife's routine after birth till now is work, games, some coaching on children's work if needed, tv, sleep.😂

When he gave me strong words of encouragement to stand and walk days after my c sect surgery cos our baby was in the NICU. I will never forget that moment ever. And of course when i was so tired after feeding her and he stayed up to put her to sleep so I can rest. ❤️

Helping me wash my pump parts & assembling it for my next pump while I’m still asleep, warm milk & feeding baby without waking me up & by the time i woke up he has already done everything

He cried when I was having contractions, took on the night duty to take care of baby, washed all the pumps and bottles and didnt allow me to do any chores.

VIP Member

He never help my chores , but abt my son chores he voluntarily come n do like bathing n cleaning his poo n changing diapers .. everything

once i KO-ed in the morning 😴, when i woke up i saw my husband bathed baby and already dressing him 🥰

He took care of our older child, bathe, dress and feed him while I was busy caring for my newborn

VIP Member

Holding my hands and whispering his loving words of encouragement in the delivery room... 😍

Super Mum

Quit his job to look after the kids full time