Hadiah Menarik Bulan Oktober Ini! Jom Teka & Menang Kerusi Makan Bayi!

Wah! Hadiah menarik menanti anda semua bulan Oktober ni. Ada yang nak menang High Chair + Feeding Tray dari Bloom & Grow ni? Haa, jom sertai di sini: https://community.theasianparent.com/contests

Hadiah Menarik Bulan Oktober Ini! Jom Teka & Menang Kerusi Makan Bayi!
506 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

Answer: B. Lambda Winning Childhome Lambda 3 Baby High Chair would be a dream come true for me and my little one. Its adaptability to grow with my baby from 6 months and beyond ensures that we'll enjoy its benefits for years to come. It means it can be use for a long long time. The ease of adjustment without the need for screws means convenience at every mealtime. The collapsible feeding tray and the added plastic cover offer practicality, keeping things tidy and easy to clean I believe. With a safety bar and 5-point safety belt, I can rest easy knowing my child is secure. Plus, the option to remove them provides flexibility as my child grows. This high chair is not just a typical kind of furniture, it's an investment in my child's comfort and safety. Winning it would truly enhance our daily routines and create cherished moments together. #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi