Hadiah Menarik Bulan Oktober Ini! Jom Teka & Menang Kerusi Makan Bayi!

Wah! Hadiah menarik menanti anda semua bulan Oktober ni. Ada yang nak menang High Chair + Feeding Tray dari Bloom & Grow ni? Haa, jom sertai di sini: https://community.theasianparent.com/contests

Hadiah Menarik Bulan Oktober Ini! Jom Teka & Menang Kerusi Makan Bayi!
506 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Jawapan B: LAMBDA Anak saya El Rizqy (19 bulan) sangat suka makan dan saya sentiasa pastikan dia makan di kerusi makan dan kami akan makan bersama-sama. He started BLW (baby led weaning) sejak usia 6 bulan. Highchair adalah benda pertama yg saya beli sebelum dia mula makan 🥰 tapi sekarang dia semakin membesar and his current highchair cant fit him anymore 😭😭 saya berharap sangat ada rezeki saya dan anak saya untuk menang childhome lambda 3 baby highchair ini supaya dia dapat makan dgn lebih selesa dan paling penting dalam keadaan yg selamat ✅ Kami boleh menikmati moment indah di meja makan bersama sama 👨‍👩‍👦 saya download TAP sebelum lahirnya anak pertama saya dan saya banyak belajar dari sini. Terima kasih theAsianParent sebab banyak berkongsi info dan maklumat yg bermanfaat untuk ibu bapa. Saya sangat sangat hargai… 🩷 #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi
Post reply image
VIP Member

Answer: B. Lambda Winning Childhome Lambda 3 Baby High Chair would be a dream come true for me and my little one. Its adaptability to grow with my baby from 6 months and beyond ensures that we'll enjoy its benefits for years to come. It means it can be use for a long long time. The ease of adjustment without the need for screws means convenience at every mealtime. The collapsible feeding tray and the added plastic cover offer practicality, keeping things tidy and easy to clean I believe. With a safety bar and 5-point safety belt, I can rest easy knowing my child is secure. Plus, the option to remove them provides flexibility as my child grows. This high chair is not just a typical kind of furniture, it's an investment in my child's comfort and safety. Winning it would truly enhance our daily routines and create cherished moments together. #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi

Answer: LAMBDA I hope me n my future baby will enjoy the Lambda 3 grow chair in anthracite for years. we can use it for babies from 6 months. The seat and footrest are easily adjustable in height without the use of screws. The feeding tray can be collapsed to the back and a removable plastic tray cover is included to protect the eating tray. A safety bar and a 5-point safety belt assure the safety of your child. The safety bar and safety belt are removable, this way the high chair is suitable for younger children as a high chair and for older children as a regular chair. It can be used as a high chair up to 15 kg and as a normal chair even up to 85 kg! love it!🥰 ig:@thewhiskdessert #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi

My answer is B-LAMBDA Childhome lambda 3 baby high chair + feeding tray The seat and footrest are easily adjustable in height without the use of screws. The feeding tray can be collapsed to the back and a removable plastic tray cover is included to protect the eating tray. A safety bar and a 5-point safety belt assure the safety of your child. The safety bar and safety belt are removable, this way the high chair is suitable for younger children as a high chair and for older children as a regular chair. You can use the Lambda 3 as a high chair up to 15 kg and as a normal chair even up to 85 kg! Harap ada rezeki anak saya #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi
VIP Member

The answer is B. LAMBDA. I love how LAMBDA baby high chair is design with 5 point safety belt to protect the child🥰! Easy to adjust the height of seat and footrest without use of screw. OMG, so convenient & time saving💋! The best part is the feeding tray can be collapsed to the back. There is also removable plastic tray cover to ease mommy time for cleaning and to protect the eating tray🥹. I would say this is my dream baby high chair for my baby but I still have no chance to buy it😔. So, hopefully today is my lucky day😇. So i can let my baby use this high baby chair💋. IG: @zuesukeri

Baca lagi
VIP Member

Answer: B. LAMBDA You and your baby will enjoy the Lambda 3 grow chair in anthracite for years. You can use it for babies from 6 months. The seat and footrest are easily adjustable in height without the use of screws. The feeding tray can be collapsed to the back and a removable plastic tray cover is included to protect the eating tray. A safety bar and a 5-point safety belt assure the safety of your child. The safety bar and safety belt are removable, this way the high chair is suitable for younger children as a high chair and for older children as a regular chair. #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi

𝗝𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗡 : B. LAMBDA MY INSTAGRAM : @aziemasira 🌷🌸🌷🌸 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘂𝗯𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗯 🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸 & 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘂𝗯𝗮 /ᐠ🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷 ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ🌷🌸🌷 𝗦𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗴𝗮 𝗮𝗱𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝘇𝗲𝗸𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗸 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗮 \ つ \ / U U / 🎀 \ ═✿═╡°✧ 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐇 ✧°╞═✿═ 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Baca lagi

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera, Jawapan: B Nama model: Childhome Lambda 3 Baby High Chair. Semoga ada rezeki untuk ank sulung saya yang berusia 9 bulan. Saya percaya dengan konsep rezeki. Apa yang ditakdirkan menjadi rezeki saya in shaa Allah takkan menjadi rezeki orang lain. Sekiranya menjadi rezeki orang lain, saya nk ucapkan TAHNIAH kepada yang bertuah. 🥰 Apa-apa pon saya suka theAsianparent sebab banyak ilmu yang bermanfaat yang saya boleh terapkan dalam kehidupan. Terima kasih .🤍

Baca lagi
Post reply image

The answer B: LAMBDA ❤️CHILDHOME LAMBDA 3 BABY HIGH CHAIR❤️ ● This childhome lambda 3 high chair can use it for babies from 6 months and grows with my child. It will last for years. ● The seat and footrest can be changed in height quickly and without tools. ● The handy feeding tray can be folded backwards. ● A safety bar and a 5-point safety belt assure the safety of your child. ● I can use the Lambda 3 as a high chair up to 15 kg and as a normal chair even up to 85 kg. #childhomemalaysia #lambda3highchair #theAsianparent IG: _nabilahadzhari

Baca lagi

The answer B: LAMBDA ❤️CHILDHOME LAMBDA 3 BABY HIGH CHAIR❤️ ● This childhome lambda 3 high chair can use it for babies from 6 months and grows with my child. It will last for years. ● The seat and footrest can be changed in height quickly and without tools. ● The handy feeding tray can be folded backwards. ● A safety bar and a 5-point safety belt assure the safety of my child. ● I can use the Lambda 3 as a high chair up to 15 kg and as a normal chair even up to 85 kg. #childhomemalaysia #lambda3highchair #theAsianparent IG: _nabilahadzhari

Baca lagi