Hadiah Menarik Bulan Oktober Ini! Jom Teka & Menang Kerusi Makan Bayi!

Wah! Hadiah menarik menanti anda semua bulan Oktober ni. Ada yang nak menang High Chair + Feeding Tray dari Bloom & Grow ni? Haa, jom sertai di sini: https://community.theasianparent.com/contests

Hadiah Menarik Bulan Oktober Ini! Jom Teka & Menang Kerusi Makan Bayi!
506 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

THE ANSWER IS B. LAMBDA CHILDHOME LAMBDA 3 BABY HIGH CHAIR MY BABY IS TURNING 6 MONTHS SOON! BABY HIGH CHAIR IS NEEDED WHEN HE IS STARTING TO LEARN TO EAT. IT WOULD BE SUCH A PLEASURE IF I WON THIS CONTEST. MUCH LOVE FROM NEW MOM HERE! 😘❤️ #firsttimemom #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi

THE ANSWER IS B. LAMBDA CHILDHOME LAMBDA 3 BABY HIGH CHAIR MY BABY IS TURNING 6 MONTHS SOON! BABY HIGH CHAIR IS NEEDED WHEN HE IS STARTING TO LEARN TO EAT. IT WOULD BE SUCH A PLEASURE IF I WON THIS CONTEST. MUCH LOVE FROM NEW MOM HERE! 😘❤️ #firsttimemom #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi

Hallo... Answer: B : LAMBDA The high chair can be used from 6 months and it grows together with your child. The seat and the footrest are adjustable in height without the use of screws. A removable plastic cover protects the eating tray from any spills. A safety bumper and 5-point safety harness ensure the safety of your little one. Both are removable. This way, the Lambda 3 chair can also be used as a normal dining chair or as a regular chair when your kids get older. #childhomemalaysia Ig: iamfittypats 🤞🏻.. Tqvm🙏🏻

Baca lagi

CHILDHOME LAMBDA 3 BABY HIGH CHAIR. Hopefully baby number 2 is lucky enough to win this baby high chair. Why I would like to win this chair is because it’s ergonomic and grows with the child. The seats and the feetpadding can be adjusted accordingly as my child grows up hence I know it can last very long. What is important in an ergonomic chair is the comfort and posture both which are important so the child can enjoy the meal. Thank you the Asianparent Malaysia for hosting this giveaway 🙏🏻❤️🫰🏻 #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi

THE ANSWER IS B. LAMBDA CHILDHOME LAMBDA 3 BABY HIGH CHAIR MY BABY IS TURNING 6 MONTHS SOON! BABY HIGH CHAIR IS NEEDED WHEN HE IS STARTING TO LEARN TO EAT. IT WOULD BE SUCH A PLEASURE IF I WON THIS CONTEST. MUCH LOVE FROM NEW MOM HERE! 😘❤️ #firsttimemom #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi
VIP Member

THE ANSWER IS B. LAMBDA CHILDHOME LAMBDA 3 BABY HIGH CHAIR MY BABY IS TURNING 6 MONTHS SOON! BABY HIGH CHAIR IS NEEDED WHEN HE IS STARTING TO LEARN TO EAT. IT WOULD BE SUCH A PLEASURE IF I WON THIS CONTEST. MUCH LOVE FROM NEW MOM HERE! #firsttimemom #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi

✅Jawapan : B ✨Childhome LAMBDA 3 Baby High Chair✨ Hi theAsianparent 💕 ✨Semoga ada rezeki buat saya sekeluarga untuk memiliki High Chair berkenaan, hal ini dapat memudahkan kami makan bersama-sama di meja yang sama pada waktu yang sama. Di samping itu, keutuhan kasih sayang antara kami semakin kuat dapat meluangkan lebih banyak masa bersama. Saya berharap dapat memenangi peraduan ini, untuk puteri sulung saya Haura' Humairah🌼 #childhomemalaysia #terimakasihTheasianparent IG : nurulaini6641

Baca lagi

The answer is Lambda. Hi there, I never won a contest here.I hope that i am able to win this chair for my first child. With this high chair, it can be used from 6 months and it grows together with my child. The seat and the footrest are adjustable in height without the use of screws. A removable plastic cover protects the eating tray from any spills. A safety bumper and 5-point safety harness ensure the safety of your little one. Both are removable. I love Lambda ❤️ #firsttimemom #childhomemalaysia

Baca lagi

B. LAMBDA MY child can enjoy your Lambda 3 high chair for years. The high chair can be used from 6 months and it grows together with my child. The seat and the footrest are adjustable in height without the use of screws. A removable plastic cover protects the eating tray from any spills. A safety bumper and 5-point safety harness ensure the safety of your little one. Both are removable. This way, the Lambda 3 chair can also be used as a normal dining chair or as a regular chair when my kids get older

Baca lagi

B. LAMBDA MY child can enjoy your Lambda 3 high chair for years. The high chair can be used from 6 months and it grows together with my child. The seat and the footrest are adjustable in height without the use of screws. A removable plastic cover protects the eating tray from any spills. A safety bumper and 5-point safety harness ensure the safety of your little one. Both are removable. This way, the Lambda 3 chair can also be used as a normal dining chair or as a regular chair when my kids get older

Baca lagi