34 Replies

Set ng limitations . Everytime kasi na pagbibigyan mo sya, lagi nyang gagawin yan. Mag 19 months narin si baby ko at kapag sinabing kong NO . minsan hihinto minsan hindi . Kumukuha talaga ako ng patpat at pinapalo ko . Pero mahina lang nman . Minsan inihihiga ko sya at sasabihin kong walang babangon 😂 napaka nice lang at sinusunod nya ako at kapag lalapit nko sa kanya yayakap nman, 😄 at kapag hindi ko talaga mapatahan . Sasabihin ko chuchu tv na tayo, mahilig kasi sya manood , o kaya sasabihin ko ." Sige ano ba gusto mo . Then dadampot lang sya ng gusto nya ,yun tatahimik na . sinabi ko kasi sa sarili ko ayokong lumaki yung anak ko na kaugali ng pinsan nya na 5 yearsold at super spoiled, ultimo yung lolo sinasapak na , walang galang sa nakkatanda, pati ako na tita nya minumura . Hayss Nakakaasar lang yung kunsitidor na lola nya . Kapag napalo yung apo e akala mo nabugbog na . .

Yes it is normal. It is a stage that we all have to go through. My boys used to behave like this as well. However your lo is a little young, so either you try to prevent it from happening or you will have to stop everything and take her home. Intervention is very important. Also what is the reason for the tantrums. Usually there is a underlying reason rather then just because they cant get something. If its plainly cause she cant get something, the more you should tell her no and not give her the item till she has calmed down. This practice should begin at home.

When my son threw a tantrum and laid on the floor, I simply walked off and said bye bye. I really never turn back. Of course I ensured it was a safe space for him, meaning little to no strangers around etc but still in public. From then on, he know he cannot throw tantrum. I just count 1,2,3 he will stop. Then I explain to him why and will give him hug or spend some time with him to divert his thoughts to happy thoughts.

During my time of babysitting, whenever kids throw a tantrum, I just let them cry it out but bring them to a safe corner. Unfortunately everyone tries to intervene and and pick them up but by picking them up, it just shows your giving in to them. Sometimes they want to let out their frustrations so let them. Once they are done, they will be easy to reason with

VIP Member

My LO is also VERY STUBBON.. Starting daddy always pamper her lots lots so she became more STUBBON like SCREAM OR EVEN PULL MY HAIR OR SMACK MY FACE until as a mommy I told daddy LOVE IS LOVE BUT WE GOTTA TEACH HER now if not VERY DIFFICULT so my STERN Voice of NOPE will scare her lots & she will auto run n hug me n hide herself in the middle of my BTH LEGS

yes my LO too, when she did I just keep quiet for sometimes and don't respond to her, after awhile she too keep quiet and start asking for her doll. every kids has their own way to ask something they wanted, and they keep trying our limit untill we give them. just don't entertain when they start trowing tantrums. soon they will keep quiet.

ganiyan din si baby ko.. whining habang nakadapa sa sahig kapag may gusto at hindi naibigay.. at hindi tumitigil hanggat Hindi ko nalalapitan.. one time nilapitan ko, bigla switched to happy ang emotions. haha kaso lagi lagi niyang ginagawa un. so ang ginawa ko po eh dinistract ko.. kunwari sayaw sayaw na lang ako. nakakahingal. haha

VIP Member

Yes. Cause they r trying so hard to express themselves but we as parents don't understand. It's good to set boundaries and expectations before going out and also when they do have their melt downs, to acknowledge and give them a hug rather than ignore or scold them. Then redirect their attention to something elsel

My 17 mth boy started when things dont kept in his way. Very demanding. Started to discipline him yesterday and cried badly for 5 min ... but I was firm. My helper like heart pain so I tell my helper cannot everytime let my son win.. my son will holding tight to me while crying out loud...

Let them cry but at the same control so that the don’t harm others and of course themselves. Hug and ask is important after the cry yell session as it is to validate their feelings. Tell them it is okay to cry, explain the feelings as they still young to interpret em.

Trending Questions