Tantrums, screaming, crying

Hi mummies and daddies, my daughter is reaching 24 months. Recently, I noticed a huge change in her temperament. She threw tantrums, screams and cried very badly especially when we tried to change her diaper (she doesn't want to lie down on the diaper table anymore) or when we tried to change her clothes. I mean we have been changing diapers and clothes for her for almost two years, shouldn't she be used to it already? Why the sudden strong reaction from her? #advicepls #pleasehelp #Myfirstbaby

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Because they are starting to have their own thoughts and more curiosity. My LO even standing on the floor to change pants diapers also attempts to run away to play toys instead 😅 Kids this age usually won’t want to lie down for a few seconds, don’t even mention diaper table…. I usually distract my LO by talking to her or using toys/household item to keep her occupied then she will cooperate and stand there without running away! Or when her diapers too full she will stand there willingly for me to change.

Read more