9 Replies

honestly, even though my in-laws are very caring with my child, i was never able to leave my baby with them when she was so young. it is not that i do not trust them, but it was just that i felt one of the parents has to be around, just in case the baby gets uncomfortable. if your baby has spent a lot of time with your MIL till now while you and hubby are not around, i don't think it should be a problem. also, managing the baby at home and managing the baby outside are very different situations. sometimes, babies can get really cranky and uncomfortable away from home, so it can get difficult for yuor MIL too. in the end, talk to her and share your worries with her and tell her that you don't want her to be hassled either. i am sure you guys will reach a decision

If your MIL has been the main caretaker of your child at home, I believe there will be no problem for her to handle your kid as she is familiar with your kid's schedule and temperaments. Thus, you don't have to worry. You can put down a list to remind your MIL on what not to do, e.g. not to feed certain foods especially if your child is allergic to it, activities that you feel not suitable for your kid e.g. outdoor climbing and etc. If you feel uneasy to let your MIL to bring your kid for staycation alone, you can politely tell your MIL about your concerns and get an alternative caretaker to take care of your kid while you are working.

In additional to what Diana mentioned, you can also try having your baby stay with your mother-in-law for a night to see if she could handle the baby? In a way, you wouldn't want her to be overwhelmed during her trip as well. Ultimately, it is dependent on how comfortable you are with the arrangement I guess.

VIP Member

Di ako makakakampante. Will file a leave na lang basta I'll make sure na ok si Baby pero will not allow also.

nope i cannot entrust my baby to anyone. mag file ka ng leave ka sis. 3 days pa yon.

VIP Member

Yeah hard no for me too

I won’t allow

Nope

No

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles