Fm Or Bm

Hi mummies, Recently there many same situation happen to my circle of friends. I am here to tell those not breastfeeding mum there's nothing wrong with you not breastfeeding. Don't let the society pressure breaks you down.. I'm a bf mother for 1 years. I just hope everyone can treat all mummies the same. Taking care of kids isnt easy at all. Everyone has their own limit of what they are capable of doing. Breastfeeding isn't a easy process. Some mummies out there might need to work to be able to feed the family and decided to stop bf. There is mummies out there who don't have milk for their kids or not enough that leads to give up. Mamy have their own reason why they don't want to bf. Dont judge them. Every mummy here is great be it fm or bm. You guys are really wonderful. Ignore those who made comment. You definitely have your own reason why you don't wanna bf. Don't need explain just do what you are comfortable with and you feel it's the best for you ?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bf my eldest til about 4mths after which she just refuses no matter what I tried. I was said to be a bad mum, can't or don't even know how to feed my own child. And when I had my second, she wanted bf all the way till almost 2yrs and I didn't stop her. I was told that I spoilt my child. I didn't listen to any of their crap. As a mum, we know what's best for our child. Oh what the heck! People will always have their own opinion and they are entitled to it. Anyways, both my girls grew up just fine with bf and bm. Happy and healthy. Isn't that the most important? I wonder, what will my relatives say this time round, now that I'm pregnant with my third. 😉 Cheer up love! ♥️

Read more
4y ago

💪💪💪Jia you!

I didn't bf at all since birth, and I don't see anything wrong with it 😉 Those who judge won't know your situation so don't bother and we don't live to please anyone's thoughts ✌🏻

4y ago

I thought I’m the only one who didn’t bf my baby since birth

VIP Member

Yes, there are reasons why not all mums can bf. Every mum is wonderful!💕

Just try our best will do, no need so stressful.

VIP Member

Thank you for this lovely post!👍

VIP Member

awhhhhh you make my happy. thanks!

VIP Member

needed this so much. thanks 😢💖

VIP Member

👍🏻 well said!

Cannot agree more!

Super Mum

Yes correct!