Do you mostly spend weekends at home or somewhere else?

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, Yes, we mostly go out on weekends. And if we do not go out in the afternoons then we go out in the evenings and most of the times have dinner out or have snacks out. Since, everyone is at home only on weekends, that is the best time to enjoy.

Usually at home. My boy goes to school weekdays. So for the weekend we try to stay home and spend some family time. In the evenings we will go for a nature walk. Trying to keep up and maintain this routine as both my boys are young.

My husband always ask me go out somewhere every weekend..but ako yong ayaw nakakatamad lumabas hindi niya rin nmn ako tutulongan mg Bitbit sa anak namin..kya buti pa sa bahay nalang...boring but no choice 😁

On Saturdays, we're mostly at home lang because it's my only time to rest from work. On Sundays naman, we go to church in the morning then family day right after until the afternoon or evening na.

Hi, We go out on weekends but not on all the weekends. When we have gone out on say two consecutive weekends then we make sure that we stay at home the next one, and spend time together at home.

I try to change it up it all depends if my kids had a stressful tired week and how we all feel. I say theirs nothing wrong with staying home in pjs and watching movies

VIP Member

We usually go out in the morning and during afternoon to evening we will go back in laws house for dinner. And after dinner shopping time 😀

Usually go back to my parents place. My reason to husband - i spend my entire week with your parents, now is the time for my parents. 😄

I love spending time with my family on the weekends! Sometimes we go out together. I even enjoy staying at home and reading a book :)

VIP Member

Usually home. But i always try to make an effort to go out on sunday cause thats the one day where my son can bond with the father