Would you let your helper stay the night somewhere else on her off day?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I personally would, as long as she will inform me beforehand regarding her whereabouts. Besides, it's her day-off--her personal 'me' time. This is because I believe that as long as she is working for us, she is under our custody. And we, as her employer, should still let her have work-life-balance while staying responsible to her duties. Of course, while we give our best to build a good relationship with our helper, we also always give her friendly reminder regarding what to do and what not to--and that she should always know the consequences of her actions.

Read more

I Nancy Young will strongly recommend you contact XAPCREDITSOLUTION at GMAIL dot com to fix your credit immediately. XAP did increase my score from a low 490 to 780 average FICO score and he didn’t stop at that, he also removed the chex system, bankruptcy, collections, cleared the huge amount of debts and criminal record I had on my report. He did this without getting me into any trouble, and I had to let him fix that of my friends which he perfectly did. I can strongly recommend their services..

Read more

Absolutely. Our helpers work hard enough during the week for the family. Her day off is her time to recuperate and have time for herself. She should be able to do what she wants. Time away from work can also reenergise her and make her want to do a good job when she gets back.

Yes! Our helper has a cousin living in Singapore so she stays there regularly on her off days. I think it's important for her to have her own time!

Well, helpers are regular people like us. Nothing wrong with a bit of leisure activity now and then.

No - I would much rather her boyfriend/husband come over vs her go out all night.