Anyone here who can never ever leave their kids behind? Meaning, you cannot go somewhere else without tagging your kids with you.

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I Nancy Young will strongly recommend you contact XAPCREDITSOLUTION at GMAIL dot com to fix your credit immediately. XAP did increase my score from a low 490 to 780 average FICO score and he didn’t stop at that, he also removed the chex system, bankruptcy, collections, cleared the huge amount of debts and criminal record I had on my report. He did this without getting me into any trouble, and I had to let him fix that of my friends which he perfectly did. I can strongly recommend their services..

Read more

this was me when i had my first baby, but now that i have 2, i am okay to leave my kids behind. though both of them are very attached to me, i still take time out for myself and travel without them. my older one understands that i sometimes need my breaks, but the younger one is too small to understand. however, whenever i leave them with my hubby or in-laws i make sure they are comfortable and well taken care of.

Read more

Me! I can't go out without the kids because they are still both breastfeeding and they only want direct feeding (No-no to bottles) so there's no chance for me to be away from them. I would say this is one of the most challenging experience as a mom. When I have client meetings, I still tag them along with me. Most of my friends and clients know my situation and thankfully, they are cool with it.

Read more

I am 100% in agreement with Roseanne. It is a very challenging situation not to have anyone except you and your husband to look after the kids. Yes, even to the nearest grocery store, I still tag them along with me. The real scenario in our family? When one goes out of the door, no one is left behind. It's always a complete package whenever we go out. :)

Read more

Raising hands here! As much as I want to and as much as I can, I always make it a point to tag my kids along wherever I go be it doing my part-time work outside the house or running errands such as going to the grocery. It is hard and would seem too much to handle but at the end of the day, I would still opt to be with them and spend time with them.

Read more

Im alone raising my 9th month old baby boy at home. Its really hard without anyone with you to even leave your kid for couple of minutes coz u have to get some stuff at the grocery or at the market or anywhere else. So i bring along my baby with me anywhere i go. Tough times but at the end of the day its all worth it

Read more

Me. My baby is 10 months old and I bring her everywhere I go. I was rushed to the ER on 28July at 9pm, and my daughter went with us. She's still breastfeeding even if she's eating solids now. She prefers direct feeding so I really have to be with her if she wants to feed.

Me! My baby fully BF. Altho now she is almost 7mo and starts to eat, her gap time between each feed becomes longer, so now i can left her with my parents for a while

Me. i take my baby with me everywhere i go. he is too attached with me. Even for my doctor appointments i have to take him with me.

Definitely not my mom. She raised me to be strong without her so I don't get bad sepanx (separation anxiety) when I don't see her.