Are you still the kind of couple who kisses each other and say “I Love You” when you leave home for work or somewhere else in the day? :)

156 Replies

Yes. I still hug my husband during sleep and before he goes working. We also say love you to each other now and then. Although it sounds like a bit routine but I think it is very important to maintain the relationship. I do not know what will happen to him or myself in the next moment (especially his high risk working environment), I try to treasure by expressing my love to him verbally whenever it is possible.

Read more

Yes, we do. In the morning before he leaves for work and at night before we go to bed. Though it's a simple gesture, I believe the act of saying the words helps to forge a closer relationship between the couple as it gives us a warm fuzzy feeling. I believe it's nice to have the kid grow up in a positive loving environment as well.

Read more

Unfortunately no. After getting married,no more I Love You. No more hugs and kids or even sweet msges. Marriage been boring and uneventful. Second child was an accident too. I envy other people marriage being so sweet and happy. Yes it takes two hands to clap. But the other hand is being unwilling.

Read more

Not all the time. I don't know if it's because we're together almost 24/7 so it's like we're very much used to being together. We're also busy with our own chores and taking care of the kids also.

Not anymore. It's been awhile since we've had sweet moments as a couple. We live in a routine as a couple, but with the kids, it's a totally different story. Once in a blue moon, yes, he would still be sweet and expressive, but most of the time, we're just too busy with our own stuff even if we are together almost 24/7. Sometimes being together always doesn't work for everybody.

Read more

Yes, we still are. But I would say not on a daily basis. With the busy schedules and personal whereabouts, we sometimes tend to forget to do these little things such as saying "i love you". However, we try our best to catch up by randomly complimenting one another. Because as good old Pooh said, “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most space in your heart.”

Read more

1 month of relationship, YES! WE ARE 10 YEARS NOW, at nagbunga na ang pagmamahalan naman. 4 mos old na si baby. AND YET, WALA NAGBAGO, KISS AND HUG EVERYWHERE. NAGSASABIHAN NG I LOVE YOU, KAHIT WALANG RASON PARA MAGSABI. :) I MISS YOU, KAHIT NASA WORK LANG NAMAN AKO. :)

Read more

Yes ... and when I act moody he knows he did something wrong 😂

Definitely! Hubby always kisses me or blows a kiss, and says it, before he leaves

yes . every morning who ever leaves for work first. and if no kiss when get home . he says he been waiting all day lol