Don't know what to do...

Hi, Mommies. I am 29 y.o., single, still living with my parents, but I have a stable job. My ex boyfriend just broke up with me 2 days ago, because according to him, he is still in love with his ex. The thing is, I still don't know if I am preggy or not. My last menstrual cycle was last March 26-30 and we had contact on the 9th of April, which is according to my period tracker, it is the date where I have a high chance to get pregnant. If one day I found out that I am pregnant, sasabihin ko ba sa kanya? Well, eventually naman, he will find out din kasi same company lang kami natatrabaho, with his father. And how to tell this to my parents? I will surely hurt them, esp. I am their bunso. I know it is early pa na problemahin to because I am not sure yet if I am really pregnant. Pero gusto ko lang kasi i-ready ang sarili ko. Thank you sa mga sasagot.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

sa ngaun sis,dont stress yourself on the thing na hindi pa sure. and if magpositive nga, its his right para malaman.sa parents mo naman, right din nilang malaman.sa una magagalit sila, pero pag nakita na nila apo nila, super mamahalin nila.pero sabi ko nga, hwag nuna masyado advance mag.isip. pray lang sis and everything will be ok.

Magbasa pa
5y ago

The other part of me wanted to have a baby na din naman po kasi. Actullay, we planned na magbuntis po talaga ako, kaso ewan ko bakit sya nakipaghiwalay. Thank you for answering