8 Replies

Just leave. Have some pride. He did the wrong thing not you. Why must you be the one who put in effort to win him back. Seriously. Giving birth and taking care to his child is tough enough , yet he still want to find other woman. To my opinion he can go and eat s*** and die. You can apply a separation deed first then once 3 years you can op for divorce. My past marriage was like this, I ask for divorce but he didn’t want and he keeps telling me he will leave that girl, But after 3 years of enduring, he is still with her. I have to get a lawyer and settle the divorce. Today I’ve found a man that loves me unconditionally and I’m Super happy and lucky despite me having an 8 year old from my previous marriage. He treats my Son better then his own Father as in responsibility wise. Be strong for your kid and yourself. This tough time will past and when you look back it is just a nightmare.

Easy, work on yourself. Beautify your looks and stay healthy, show ur love to him and show u are stronger. Its all in the psychological turn. Men tend to compare and stay interested in the best one. If YOU rise above her, u win. Im sure he will come back to u. If he dont, he will be the one losing because you become a better self. Anyway please dont resort to separation yet coz within 5 years of marriage, there will be many challenges, and adultery is one. If u could convince him to marry you, u must learn to convince him to stay in one. I do truely understand how u feel and how disturbing it could be. The affair could be a one time thing and the one he marry is YOU which means he invested a future in you. Recognise them and rise up woman. Take charge and win back your man. Good luck!

I'm very confused with your question. Are u trying to ask what u can do now? Cannot immediately divorce but can apply for separation right ? How u know he had an affair with his colleague? What make u think he is under a love spell ? Is your hubby very rich or very handsome? U said u spoke to your mil yet they didn't know he got an affair , so what did u tell her? U said u wanted to ask your hubby those questions so I assume u haven asked him? I feel the emptying of the water jug doesn't mean anything .. To me I cannot tolerate love spell or not. Affairs - divorce . A leopard will never change its spot. When there is 1st time, there will be 2nd n 3rd

yes indeed i know can apply separation. i have spoken to my in law abt this. they very devasted n discusted wif the act. they insist to ask me to meet all this week to talk. but of coz they dont tell him wats e issue. till he admit. not coming home. sleeping at e malay women house. wats this. she controls everything now. we r chinese. she is malay. of cozz to marry them. he needs to break ties. till the extend he doesnt go back to parent house. not calling or responds to their msg n calls. daily i will top up water for my husb. now he empty all. he even throw away all my wedding invitation cards n birthday cards which i keep for memories. my guts feelings is telling me that he is diverted to her directions. seriously i dont know wat to do.

VIP Member

whether love spell or not, your husband is indeed committing adultery, and not coming home. may I ask if you want to seek reconciliation with him? can you forgive him? if not, separation and divorce is the only way out? I am sure at this moment you are feeling confused by him, and no dear, he control his lower half, not any spells. if this man cannot control himself now,he probably won't be able to in future too. surely, have a discussion with his parents and him, and settle this amicably. after all, happiness is more important.

In my experience affairs usually last between 6 months to a year. Once the novelty of doing something illicit is over, people usually get bored. If you’re willing to wait it out - I suggest asking him to move out or seek a temporary separation, so he can satisfy his “itch”. There is a risk that he may choose not to come back in this situation. And that’s something you need to be okay with. I am sorry that you are going thru such a hard time. Stay strong for your Daughter

have u consulted another lawyer on that? if mutual agreement to file might be faster. But I can tell u even if u have prove also like that. My friend had the same case. Even with prove with police report also cannot use as prove in court. Only thing court takes in its reports from PI. My friend caught girl in her hse on bed n called police n took photos etc all cannot be used as prove.

Hmm.. are there other strange things he do that conclude he could be under a spell? Coz I understand he would empty the water jug from the fridge but not sure how it's related. He could be under some kind of trouble or stress so he is acting strangely ?

I don't quite understand.. as in, do you mean there is a saying. If the person is under a love spell. Cannot drink or eat food from the spouse otherwise may break it ? Forgive me coz I'm quite confused here 😣

VIP Member

Just leave him. Separate from him for now till the divorce is able to be in effective. i want to play safe and stay far away if not the woman do some spell to harm your kids

They'll hv it!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles