Any one can tell me. I need help. I know its stupid qns to ask. But i want to know from talk the mummy point of views. Please help me and advice me. I really grately appreciate. My husband is hving affair with this malay women. She is working in the same dept. She has done Black Magic Spell on him. How long can this spell last. Temp how long. Perm how long. When will he fully regain his concious that he regrets what he is doing.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes like what @jorelle aw has mentioned earlier you can approach any mosque nearby to seek their opinion , and from there they will guide you... it also depends on what kind of spell hit him..

7y ago

ok i will. thnx alot babe.

Huh!!!! Spells? Omg..how did you find out?also there are so many different type of black magic. I think you may need to look for a medium.

7y ago

whats that babe. how to go about

VIP Member

you try finding those malay mosque. ask them for help. I hope you are able to find help soon!

How do you know she casted a spell?

7y ago

he is out of his mind. he doesnt look into my eyes and my child eyes. he doesnt come home. i always placed water jug in fridge for him to drink. now he empty everything. his boxer which he put in his room. supposed to put in laundry basket. is not washed almost 6 days. today i check. its not ard in the house.