Affairs

U know that your husb is having an a affair. He doesnt wan to admit it. As a wife you have asked him. And he still doesnt want to admit it. I want to exposed this to his family member. I just dont know hw to go about. How to confront the women that having an a affair with my husband. Our marriage is just less then 3 years. I have 1 year old baby girl. I am devasted of this act. I have all the evidence proof. I have not seek a lawyer yet. I just want to know where i stand. He only comes home 2 times a week. How

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Been thru this a month ago. Exactly same phase same emotion same senerio - a daughter. Found out my hub has been keeping this bloody xxxx for years. Even at time when I jus gave birth de next few days. He go find her etc. I was broke down. Totally torn. As he was driving grab / Uber part time in d evening. Whenever he told me he was driving, actually he was out w her. I has got nth left beside him, daughter, d house. I belief you’re also feeling d same as me. Like daughter usually marry out le like pour out d water. So, jus as I started my new employment, I found out all these. And I rmb clearly. On the 3rd day of my new job, the very morning he send me to work, I told him- let’s divorce. He thought I was crazy and I told him- I’ll tell mom ( which is my mil ) about it. The next moment I shut him off my contacts. Send those evidence and told my mil I wanted to divorce. Ding ding dong dong, my mil talked to him, bro in law flew back from overseas and chatted w me. He ask me one golden question. - are the goals we’re looking at are of the same direction? If yes, work something to go to it. If not, jus leave the marriage. So eventually, we worked things out. And he’s still on probation to me. LOL. What I’m trying to say here is. Follow your heart and ask this question. what are the goals you guys are looking at?

Read more

The following are not legal advised. Custody/Care and Control 1) Likely to be joint custody 2) Care and Control likely goes to you because the child is a female and he only comes home 2 times a week. Divorce 1) You have 6 months to file the divorce based on adultery Since he already have a woman outside, he will want out of this marriage too. Maybe you should speak with him and come out with ambicable outcome. Don't serve on him yet because once he get his own, the battle royale will start. -------------------------------- Family issue. 1) You can't force a person to admit it. Just take it as it is. 2) If shaming him infront of his family members makes you feel better then go ahead and do it. I don't see the purpose of it personally, is just personal vendette and not something I would want my kids to learn from me. 3) You may consider texting the woman, maybe the woman doesn't know he is married but keep it cordial. With the above said, I hope both of you can talk things out for the welfare of the child. I have read cases of woman or man committing adultery, there is no right or wrong in general sense but the law allows the victim to file for divorce based on adultery.

Read more

You have the evidence. There's nothing much to proof. I will file for divorce. No free chances. Reasons: How would you know the woman is clean? How would you know how many women has he slept with? How do you know if he doesn't have any sexually transmitted diseases or HIV? Do you want to risk for your health safety to still be with him? What's the point of confronting the woman? Be thankful for her else you wouldn't have know your hub is commiting adultery. Do you want to risk your child's health safety with her father?

Read more
7y ago

i will babe. thnx u

VIP Member

First of all. for custody wise, high chance its with you. Secondly, if your husband doesn't want to admit. talk to your inlaw side. Sit down and talk and discuss. Thirdly, even if U approach the woman, if she refuse to budge, there is nothing much you can do. Stay strong mummy

Read more

better talk with his parent. asked them what to do ? its better that way. its not good if u keep it to yourself. think about ur daughter. if ur mother n father in law know about this. maybe they can knock some sense in that brainless husband of urs

VIP Member

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't even bother confronting the other woman. I'll just leave my husband, take our children with me, and make sure he provides financial support for them.

6y ago

yes, the kid deserve parents in their life. but have you ever thought that what if you both still stays together and you daughter sees both of you fighting and quarreling everyday? moreover he only comes back twice a week. confronting his parents is not going to change his decisions on what he wants. kids who grew up in single family can also be very happy.

Have u told your husband that u will divorce him? U should if u have not, it may changed things. I was once like u but I can't bear to do it because of my baby. Now things are better.

7y ago

my husb wants divource coz he dont want me n my dau. he wants the mistress. we hv confronted wif my mom sis inlaw n his mother wat exactly he wants. i will be preparing separTion doc by next week. cannot take it anymore

for what i know if your evidence is concrete, can file for immediate divorce. think dragging part is the monetary issues