My marriage has ran into a rough patch lately. I caught my husband sending flirty messages to other women twice. The first time was in january in which i told him i am very uncomfortable for him to send something like that. He said he didnt realise that it was flirty and will stop. Second time was early this month and still flirty. He tried to hide on apps but i still found out and i confronted him. His explanation was when i had my post natal depression he had that too. Our baby is now 11 months old. He long for the attention which he got from messaging other women. He said nothing physical and he said he still loves me. Trust has been broken but, i still want to give our marriage another chance. How do you ladies cope with this?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you tried counselling? What about trying to get help with LO and go out for date night's. Dates are very important.

7y ago

I work fulltime and we have a helper at home. We do go out on dates a few times a month. As per him, not to say jealous but simce lo came around, my attention was less for him. Cannot tell me coz he knows lo needs me more than him.

VIP Member

Personally, I am not able to tolerate this kind of activity. This is definitely a deal breaker for me.

VIP Member

I think u can try to spend more time together and ofc communication is very impt.

There's only one way to solve this and that's to talk and discuss the matter.

I think you need to chill out and let him have his harmless flirting fun

7y ago

Well, I guess u r fine with ur other half doing this (he/she is one happy partner).. But not everyone can accept..

Sit down communicate with him Lethim know u are upset

Communicate. Get him to be involved with the family.

VIP Member

Would he be okay if you behaved in the same way?

Talk to him and tell him how you feel.

Super Mum

Communicate with him