Looking for unique dining places for couple night in Singapore. Pls share

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tamarind Hill I think this is the perfect Bali-esque restaurant. It feels so tranquil and easy, like any moment you'd expect hula dancers to walk gracefully past you. I love food and I love sights and this place has both of that. Have a slow dinner then spend time afterwards in the glow of this place as you see your partner in renewed, loving light. Cuisine: Traditional & Contemporary | Price: $100+ per person Address: 30 Labrador Villa Rd, s119189 | Reservations: 6278 6364 Prive Grill / Waterfront Bar There are a few options here including the Grill and Waterfront Bar. I went to the cafe instead around the same area. It was a rainy day and the air looked gloomier than usual and it felt lovely to be having hot tea while waiting the clouds gather and bitch about which area to flood next. There are yachts and a sea view and for those who are truly romantic, go charter a yacht and sail your girl to other shores. Just remember your passport please. A beautiful view and a lovely place for the seabreeze-lovin' lovers. Cuisine: Fusion (French / American) | Price: $100+ per person Address: 2 Keppel Bay Vista, s098382 | Reservations: 6776 0777 Stellar / 1-Altitude There's 1-Altitude Rooftop bar and Stellar here. I love more than life and it was beautiful. The view is amazing 63 stories up. The way Marina Bay shines in different colours and the way Singapore suddenly looks so tiny next to your stunning date. Cuisine: International | Price: $150+ per person Address: 1 Raffles Place, s048616 | Reservations: 6438 0410

Read more
VIP Member

There are quite a number of unique dining places for couples in Singapore. Here are four of my favourite. 1. Indian Bare foot dining - Lagnaa on Upper Dickson Road in Little India. You can sit upstairs where you are seated on the floor for a very authentic Indian experience. Try the butter chicken. Super yummmm. There is a also a monthly food tasting session. 2. Dining in the dark Nox at Beach road takes you on a multi-sensory dining experience that will tantalize your taste buds and open your mind. At Nox you temporarily surrender one of your dominant senses, sight, in exchange for enhancing the other four, allowing you to completely re-evaluate your perception of the world around you. 3. Secret bar The library at 47 Keong Saik Road, basically follows the hidden bar concept, where upon first glance you think it's just a library but open entering you realize its actually a bar. But to be allowed to enter you'll need to find out the password. 4. Tepanyaki Takumi Japanese at the Keppel Marina. There's something about having your food deftly fired up on shiny steel teppanyaki counters in front of full-length windows affording a view of the Marina.

Read more

You can book a dinner on the Singapore Flyer or the cable cars. It's a bit cheesy but I've been on both and I absolutely loved the experince. Imagine the city skyline and dining "in the air". The food is quite good, you get to choose beforehand when you book the experience. It can get quite rushed towards the end but it's definitely something you should try once!

Read more

Have you tried Nabins (Sultan Gate) located on Arab street? The ambience is really nice and also the food is great. They have belly dancers Fridays and DJ's on Saturday. I have not tried Singapore flyer as mentioned by @yuna but sounds very interesting (and expensive!!). Would definitely want to try it someday.

Read more
Post reply image

There are so many! Here are the ones my hubby and I absolutely love: Catalunya: A contemporary Spanish restaurant with a stunning waterfront view of Marina Bay. Pollen: Mediterranean influenced mod European dining in Gardens by the Bay. White Rabbit: An epicurean escape in a beautifully restored chapel in Dempsey.

Read more

Alkaff Mansion is a nice place to check out! Good food and an even better ambiance. The colonial style bungalow is set amidst plentiful of greenery and is extremely scenic. Another option would be to dine at Jewel box at Mount Faber overlooking the breathtaking view of the entire city.

Check out Labyrinth. They offer an interesting take on our local flavours. They are certainly on my "to-try" list. ;) http://labyrinth.com.sg/

Post reply image

Rochester Park is a nice place with good choices of restaurants... if not places along fullerton or MBS will be good too

Since you've asked for a place that is different and unique, you NEED to try Nox - Dining in the dark!