Gender revealing party

Hi ladies, looking for ideas and suggestions to organize baby's gender party. Pls share your experiences too :) 1) How to reveal it? Aparts from Balloons bursting etc. 2) Any unique ideas for goodies on party table. And so on....

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I made mine as complicated as possible 😂 Guests had to play 2 games, and from there try to guess the gender. While they were playing, they didn’t know there were hidden clues that pointed to the letter G for girl. Eventually I revealed the gender by unraveling the puzzle with them. My door gift was a gift box with a pink kinder surprise egg in a nice paper nest 😊

Read more
Post reply image

I did mine recently! Got a friend to do up a box with filled balloons and confetti inside. Hung it up and then we reveal by pulling the opening of the box. Engaged a backdrop company and ordered some pastry - puff, brownies & prima deli fruit tarts. There was also a name suggestion for friends and family to participate.

Read more
Post reply image

I’d make it interactive. Let people vote of what they think it is. You can do a cake reveal. Diaper pee reveal (where there’s a baby doll and then the pee is the colour that represents the gender lol). Lots of ideas!

1. You can reveal the gender by cutting the cake too, using pink or blue depending on the gender :) 2. As for unique ideas, I was literally on Pinterest to plan for my whole gender reveal party

Can do it via cake cutting. Pink sponge cake inside for girl blue for boy. Outside cake deco is your prefer design

VIP Member
VIP Member

Can search on YouTube for videos on gender reveal parties. This can give you some ideas.

Check this site out. They may have what you need https://kidzpartystore.com

Cakes with filling?

VIP Member

Check out YouTube.