Places for high tea in Singapore

Where are good places in singapore for high tea? #hightea #dining

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

2. Anti:dote at The Fairmont For the stylish and uber chic, afternoon tea at Anti:dote will be right up your street. The interior is modern and sumptuous, think velvet sofas, interesting light installations and clean lines. Tea begins on a high note with truffle scrambled egg served in it’s shell, accompanied by two ‘soldiers’ to dip. This is followed by the arrival of a treat laden jewellery box – certainly a contender for the coolest presentation award – each draw will reveal yet more delights for you to nibble on whilst you sip your Earl Grey. Every savoury, scone and sweet is perfectly put together and tastes sublime. This is the ideal venue for a girlie afternoon, but don’t let the fun stop there – why not hang around for a cocktail at the bar as day turns into night. *Anti:dote’s high tea is strictly by reservation only. Damage: $45++ per person / Kids tea $15++ per person Anti:Dote: 80 Bras Basah Rd,#01-00 Fairmont, Singapore, 189560 | Tel: + 65 6431 5315 http://www.fairmont.com/singapore/special-offers/other-offers/delight-in-an-indulgent-afternoon-tea-experience-at-anti-dote-lounge/ Afternoon tea hours: Monday – Friday 3.00pm – 5.00pm / Saturday – Sunday 12.00pm – 2.oopm and 3.00pm – 5.00pm

Read more

I think Regent hotel high tea is not bad. $61++ per person. Food is mix of local - laksa, chilli crab, sate etc and international - salmon, sushi, scones, etc. The chicken rice is particularly good. The buffet comes with an option of 2 drinks. You can choose hot/ice chocolate, coffee or tea. I love the ice chocolate. :)

Read more
Post reply image

Amara hotel high tea is not bad. Also enjoy the high tea at Roxy hotel - that is peranakan style

Baccarat coffee downstairs Ngee Ann city

VIP Member

Goodwood park hotel for local high tea

I am a big fan of Goodwood park hotel

TapFluencer

Arteastiq Clifford pier Fullerton

Antidote at Fairmont