Looking for unique dining places for couple night in Singapore. Pls share

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tamarind Hill I think this is the perfect Bali-esque restaurant. It feels so tranquil and easy, like any moment you'd expect hula dancers to walk gracefully past you. I love food and I love sights and this place has both of that. Have a slow dinner then spend time afterwards in the glow of this place as you see your partner in renewed, loving light. Cuisine: Traditional & Contemporary | Price: $100+ per person Address: 30 Labrador Villa Rd, s119189 | Reservations: 6278 6364 Prive Grill / Waterfront Bar There are a few options here including the Grill and Waterfront Bar. I went to the cafe instead around the same area. It was a rainy day and the air looked gloomier than usual and it felt lovely to be having hot tea while waiting the clouds gather and bitch about which area to flood next. There are yachts and a sea view and for those who are truly romantic, go charter a yacht and sail your girl to other shores. Just remember your passport please. A beautiful view and a lovely place for the seabreeze-lovin' lovers. Cuisine: Fusion (French / American) | Price: $100+ per person Address: 2 Keppel Bay Vista, s098382 | Reservations: 6776 0777 Stellar / 1-Altitude There's 1-Altitude Rooftop bar and Stellar here. I love more than life and it was beautiful. The view is amazing 63 stories up. The way Marina Bay shines in different colours and the way Singapore suddenly looks so tiny next to your stunning date. Cuisine: International | Price: $150+ per person Address: 1 Raffles Place, s048616 | Reservations: 6438 0410

Read more