Pls share some of the cool new places in Singapore for mums and bubs?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Kidzania is opening in April 2016, and although I still have to wait at least 3 years before I can bring my daughter there, I know it'll be the coolest place for kids already. It's structured like a miniature city and children have to "earn" their own money in order to spend it. To earn money, they choose jobs they want to take on and each job pays differently. For example, they can choose to make pizza, and they will actually get to make their own pizza, see how it's made and eat it! They bring in real-world brands which will set up shop and services for a very realistic feel. I totally feel like turning myself into a kid again. :( http://www.kidzania.com.sg/

Read more
Post reply image

Farmart for kids who love animals (at Choa Chu Kang) Woods in the Books for budding writers (at Chinatown) Syrena's Mermaid School for little girls who want to be a mermaid for a few hours Trimmings & Spa for the ultimate mother-daughter beauty bonding (at Clarke Quay) KidSTOP for science geeks (at Jurong East) http://www.timeout.com/singapore/kids/best-places-for-kids-in-singapore

Read more

Tanderra the country club for kids The City @ Central Clarke Quay Amazonia @ Great World City Fun & Laughter / Petite Park @ City Square Mall Petite Park @ Changi City Point Kids Amaze @ SAFRA Toa Payoh & Jurong Happy Willows @ Fusionopolis Cool De Sac @ Suntec City Fidgets @ Grand Stand Turf City Go go bambini @ Dempsey

Read more

I agree with Jamie! Kidzania sounds like a really cool and fun new place for you to try out. If not, you could always take your kids to Kids Amaze at SAFRA Toa Payoh & Jurong, or even to the trampoline parks at Kim Yam Road, Pandan Gardens and Burghley Dr!

Waiting for the waterpark in Punggol's Waterway to open up! It's stated to open in April 2016, so definitely will be visiting there with my kids once it's ready.

Kidzania will be amazing or places like trick eye museum where you can camwhore all day!

thanks