normal or miscarriage?

Last week i took an upt test n the result turned positive with 2lines (my first pregnancy). I had cramping and backache for a whole day since last week. N this morning, i got bleeding but i notice the blood is not like my usual period blood(brownish+light red). I can't go to clinic at this current moment bcs of pkp. What should i do? Is it really miscarriage? I'm scared n i have no experience pls help ?

9 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

How heavy is the bleeding? Or more to spotting? Its highly advisable for you to get a check up as ultrasound is required to confirm pregnancy. Yet if still early, less than 10 weeks, TVS unable to see the sack tho. Doctor will repeat the scan in 1 or 2 weeks time,based on their expert opinion. Regarding MCO, just go to the nearby clinic. If U need to go to GH / KK, such movement within 10 km radius is okay, especially for medical attention / treatment. If Ur around Seremban / Ipoh, I can recommend a few clinics Ive been to throughout my pregnancies.

Baca lagi
3y ago

Sorry for the late reply. A few clinics : Klinik anda senawang Klinik amal senawang Klinik pakar wanita rekha seremban

VIP Member

From my experience, mine was spotting (brownish like old blood period) & got cervical polyps. Thank Allah it was not cancerous. The doctor removes it but that time, I didn't have any backache or stomachache. It is better for you to go to the nearby clinic and get doctor's advice. It is normal to be worried. I hope everything's fine. Please take care and go to the nearby clinic just to make sure.

Baca lagi
4y ago

Too late for me sis, tht day i called the clinic and they said i should come tomorrow cuz they don't register any patient after 5pm but on the next day in the morning i got really heavy bleeding and something came out. It looks like a sack. I took the pic of it and show it to the doc, the doc said it is miscarriage. The sack that came out is abt 2weeks :'(((

Same with me but in my case not cramping whole day la but lots of bleeding then later just spotting but not much. I went to clinic and doc said just wait for 2-4 weeks and see baby progress, i mean through scan. If ada growth means the baby should be fine. But if after the first bleeding and you still bleeding and ada ketulan then better check with the doc. Hope it helps

Baca lagi
3y ago

thanks ya. this post already 10months ago n now im pregnant abt 6weeks

For PKP, gov allows pregnant ladies to go checkup. You should go to the hospital. I had the same experience and went to clinic but ended up clinic asked me to go to hospital immediately.

Have to go to clinic or best is hospital emergency.. Just let them know that upt is positive but u experience bleeding

Please go to the clinic, sis. Bleeding during pregnancy needs to be checked by doctor.

VIP Member

better go to clinic to check sis..

Have to go to hospital sis

VIP Member

Better go to clinic.