normal or miscarriage?

Last week i took an upt test n the result turned positive with 2lines (my first pregnancy). I had cramping and backache for a whole day since last week. N this morning, i got bleeding but i notice the blood is not like my usual period blood(brownish+light red). I can't go to clinic at this current moment bcs of pkp. What should i do? Is it really miscarriage? I'm scared n i have no experience pls help ?

9 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

From my experience, mine was spotting (brownish like old blood period) & got cervical polyps. Thank Allah it was not cancerous. The doctor removes it but that time, I didn't have any backache or stomachache. It is better for you to go to the nearby clinic and get doctor's advice. It is normal to be worried. I hope everything's fine. Please take care and go to the nearby clinic just to make sure.

Baca lagi
4y ago

Too late for me sis, tht day i called the clinic and they said i should come tomorrow cuz they don't register any patient after 5pm but on the next day in the morning i got really heavy bleeding and something came out. It looks like a sack. I took the pic of it and show it to the doc, the doc said it is miscarriage. The sack that came out is abt 2weeks :'(((