normal or miscarriage?

Last week i took an upt test n the result turned positive with 2lines (my first pregnancy). I had cramping and backache for a whole day since last week. N this morning, i got bleeding but i notice the blood is not like my usual period blood(brownish+light red). I can't go to clinic at this current moment bcs of pkp. What should i do? Is it really miscarriage? I'm scared n i have no experience pls help ?

9 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

How heavy is the bleeding? Or more to spotting? Its highly advisable for you to get a check up as ultrasound is required to confirm pregnancy. Yet if still early, less than 10 weeks, TVS unable to see the sack tho. Doctor will repeat the scan in 1 or 2 weeks time,based on their expert opinion. Regarding MCO, just go to the nearby clinic. If U need to go to GH / KK, such movement within 10 km radius is okay, especially for medical attention / treatment. If Ur around Seremban / Ipoh, I can recommend a few clinics Ive been to throughout my pregnancies.

Baca lagi
3y ago

Sorry for the late reply. A few clinics : Klinik anda senawang Klinik amal senawang Klinik pakar wanita rekha seremban