Do I Need To?

Last antenatal check up at the KK, my doc didn't gave me any supplements although my Hb is a little bit low (11.6).. Do i need to buy zinkofer or iberet by myself? I'm now 15 weeks.

4 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

u can actually request from them. sometimes they just forgot.as far as i know,u should consult a doctor before taking any supplements or medicine. and it should be written in the pink book for their reference if anything were to happen to u or ur baby. so its still best to ask from them.afterall,its free.😅 maybe for now just eat iron rich foods like sayur hijau(bayam),organ haiwan(hati ayam) and all. and do have a gap between ur iron intake and calcium atleast 2hours apart and take iron with vitamin c or buah2an so its faster absorption.they should provide enough stock till ur next visit. if its finish or going to finish, just ask from ur nurse.they will provide for u.

Baca lagi

Kalau below 11 tu baru KK ni considers macam low stage and provide you with whatever supplements to help boost up your Hb level. Biasa nya yg 4 types of meds (acid folic, vit C, vit B & Iron tablets) .. next round you minta laa advise nurse & docs to request ubat2 tu. Mcm i.. I secretly buy iberet and i consume iberet twice daily. Morning & nighttime before sleep. But I’ve consults my other docs friends laa. They said.. some people tak boleh telan the all 4 meds. But iberet yg sebiji tu consist of all 4 med benefits. Senang telan sekali sajorr

Baca lagi

11 tu dah okay dah.. under 10 baru bahaya.. tp kalau nak makan jugak, boleh jer.. no biggie 😊😊

Eh sepatutnya KK bekalkan suppliment at least obimin.. better u ask them