I've been breastfeeding my son for 14 months now. I have some terrible issue with my hair. It's getting drier and more unmanageable every single day. I've read stories about negative effects of hair rebonding to the baby. Since I gave birth I would tie up my hair the whole day. Is there anything I can do aside from waiting until he turns 2? I don't have the luxury of time to use ceramic iron everyday.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

HI, Apply hair serum after drying your post hair wash. Using natural hair masks will also help your hair. Use aloe vera gel, curd or olive oil. Go through the following link, hope it helps. http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-take-care-of-Rebonded-Hair-Dry-Damage-Hair-/10000000012358101/g.html

Magbasa pa

Hi, If you do not have time to go out and take hair treatment then all you can do is do regular oiling. Coconut oil is best for hair. You can also add egg white to the oil. Oil will help in taking care of the dryness, while egg will nourish and keep your hair smooth.

4y ago

agree.. effective yung coconut oil. ginagawa ko rin to before. matrabaho lng pro maganda siya sa buhok🙂

Same situation here. I haven't had the chance to have a hair treatment for almost 4 years since I gave birth. I was advised my sister to use hair spa so I can just do it at home. Maybe hot oil would also help to treat your dry hair.

Try mo ang watsons naturals Maganda mga shampoo nila kahit unang gamit palang kita agad effect

thanks