8 Replies

Super Mum

I tried to pump twice at work at first, then it got too difficult so reduced to once a day. I try to empty my breasts in the morning before work, pump around 2pm, then latch baby as soon as I'm home. Yes my supply does drop a little but I can still mix feed both formula & BM. Everyone has different situations, just do your best & don't stress out about it :) jia you!

VIP Member

Twice at work. 11:30 am/12 pm and 5:30 pm. I feel blessed that my company fully supports working mums. Our bldgs have lactation rooms and soon, each room will have a booking system! 😊

I saw my colleague pumping at her desk while she is working... Of course covered with a shawl or something. Also use a silent pump, else the whole office can hear you😊

I did it 3 times at work when I first went back to work. You can consider hands free and pump at desk if it’s a concern for your supervisor.

every 3 hours if can. if not, then at least after bfast and after lunch. or start of work and end of work

VIP Member

Ideally every 2 to 3 hrs. Do speak to your direct manager about your concerns etc

VIP Member

Twice and pump at my desk with nursing cover

VIP Member

At first I pump every 3hr

Trending Questions