Cheating

I’m curious. Why do people cheat on their spouse/partner who is good to them and is 100% better than the person they cheated with? If you are a guy and have cheated on your girlfriend/fiancé/wife thinking they won’t ever find out, could you tell me why?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tbh ppl who will start cheating is when they are together for long.. There is no excitement in the relationship anymore and as humans we are always wondering why the grass is greener at the other side and wants to find the excitement back. Sometimes is not they don't love or ever think of how their other half will feel but then who won't want to feel the proud of someone who have the greener and fresher grass.. That's why while seeing the other side of grass is greener always learn to maintain your grass more so they glow even more.. For relationships too.. As long as u maintain your woman/man and the relationship well your woman/man will always be glowing 😊

Read more

Why do they cheat.. hmm you think you’re better than the third party but apparently someone else thinks otherwise. Humans will never be satisfied. You think you’ve given everything, but apparently someone else needs more. If you’re willing to wait till he/she is DONE with that kind of life, by all means. At some point in life, people will just be tired. Question is, who will be that person? You or her/him? Life is really short, stay or GTFO of this kind of misery. Nobody is in any position to hurt others intentionally or unintentionally. If you chose to stay, don’t complain. If you need that extra kick to leave, get professional advice.

Read more
Super Mum

No guy would reply this. As to why people (both men/women) cheat, there is no excuse. They’re being selfish. They could want the excitement of being with someone new, they could feel that their spouses are not giving them fulfilment physically/emotionally. Whatever the case, they’re only thinking about themselves. I’m very sorry if this is what you’re going through right now 😞 No one deserves such a thing happening to them.

Read more

Most of the time, there's no significant reason. In relationship, we don't ask why. It is not any fair trade like when we're in work or business. And people do change, from time to time. There's no guarantee in loveship. Don't take it too hard. Get a chance to sit down and talk things out. If it's work, it's best. Otherwise, just accept the fact and move on.

Read more
2y ago

Oh... Perhaps i didn't try to express the thoughts well. Of course i do understand it is something hurt and everyone will definitely needs time to face the music, not anything easy especially when one just discovered the truth, be it emotionally or physically. The main point i try to emphasize is hoping that one could calm down (after a while) and try to work things out by communicating with partner, sometimes it could be some miscommunication or misunderstanding btw each other, try to work things out (if the one treasure the relationship). If it's otherwise, then one knows he/she already done his best/ part in the relationship. Sometimes, it can be no reason behind even if we demand it. Of course this requires a significant of braveness and toughness in handling the situation, not something easy. But life still have to go on, despite of being sad and down and angry, torturing ourself. All these needs time. I hope women lives life happily and positively. We don't sacrify/ torture ou

those who cheated has no sense of self. Probably they lack security when they were a child. They might be seeking affection & attention they never had while growing. They never grow up as a whole individual. Everytime I see a person cheating, I always look to how he/she was raised.

I ask the same questions to myself too. My only deduction is that maybe although their spouse is good to them, there's no more sparks or much intimacy as before. They're on the comfort zone thus the husband cheats. Just my thought

2y ago

You are right. Too comfortable. The cheater is seeking something to boost their ego and pride, they want that excitement. So they cheated.

VIP Member

because there's another option, thats why. If no other options, no matter how bad ur relationship, he/she won't go anywhere

VIP Member

It’s completely once bad mind set .. they r not understanding they r cheating for them selves as well ..

VIP Member

maybe they thought their partner will stay no matter what they do.

Men rarely get attention from women.