betrayed

Wat will you mummies do if you found out your spouse was cheating on you while you are pregnant?!

36 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A few months ago I made a terrible mistake that caused me to lose around $110,000 on a fake crypto investment trading platform. They tricked me into investing on their platform with the intention of making a 15% daily profit, but unfortunately it turned out to be a lie and my money was all gone. I was very worried at that point and couldn't know what to do, not until I found out about Elite Web Recovering online and how someone got their money back. Although I started feeling like everything seems too good to be true, at that time I had no choice but to contact them because I was so desperate to get my funds back. Well, my biggest surprise is that Elite Web Recovery Service was able to prove me wrong by getting my money back in less than 2 days, that was after providing all the details they needed and running a test on the scammer's wallet address. So if you ever need such service you can contact them via email: ([email protected])

Read more
1mo ago

Think about it how can you be in a relationship which you’ve invested so much in both in cash, affection and trust but to discover you are being played or made a fool that feeling hurts so bad which leads to an everlasting scar. You may feel otherwise and say yes but deep down you don’t have genuine reason to love or trust him cause he hasn’t been put to test. Men could be cruel, you can’t know a man 100percent cuz they are can easily be influenced by the peer (friends) they hang around with. You need to know the truth cause the Bible says “you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free”. Wake up from your slumber and give it a shot like I did which turn out to be my best move in life. I was bitterly maltreated by my ex-husband after so many months of being perplexed with no where to go to who to cry on. I was rescued with the help of a great IT personnel RecoveryBureauC @ gmail c0m who got me concrete evidence of my spouse’s behavior by remotely tapping to his mobile device

I was having this suspicion on my wife lately due to her sneaky and clingy behavior. I couldn’t take it any longer I had to sought for help and luckily for me I met RecoveryBureauC hacking services then I told him about my situation and he offered to assist me by getting access to her phone to gain vivid proof and evidences from her texts, call logs, email, WhatsApp and other social media contents. I hired him and within few hours I was able to completely access her phone and I got to discover she’s been cheating all along our marriage. This is the best service I ever got on the internet, kudos to RecoveryBureauC services if you need similar assistance you can contact this firm at 

RECOVERYBUREAUC @ GMAIL COM

WhatsApp; +351 910 299 573 
 Impressive Service

Read more

hello don't allow your self to be cheated by any man /woman, my advice is that you contact this best investigator hackers,they has the best software to infiltrate any website, like hacking of whats'app, facebook, snapchat, Hack into Bank account, Company and Security Agents Websites, Hack School portals and upgrades scores, Recover Lost Files Skype Spy and Hangouts, GPS location Tracking, Call Logs Retrieval – Incoming calls restriction. Remotely accessing SMS –Genuine Software cracking --Game hacking and cracking --Keylogging – Remote device w – Calendar Monitoring – Remote email spying –Internet Usage Monitoring– USSD Control command.etc WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I have been in a very bad and horrible situation in my past and it almost cost me to loose everything to my bad ex i noticed some strange moves and i was not feeling safe anymore that make me get in touch with a trusted friend that refer me to get in connect with ( REMOTESPYTECH (@) gmailcom ), heassist me gotten access to he devices and i was able to see every of her bad plans on how to take over everything i worked real hard for. This clearly means sometimes you need to check very well who you are dealing with before you commit all your life. Email: REMOTESPYTECH (@) GMAIL COM

Read more

At last, a reliable and effective service I can rely on! I can only imagine how many people are struggling with crypto-related issues and are likely also unsure of their ability to find practical solutions. This is where Space Spy Recovery rightfully enters the picture as the best provider of the service, and their ability to help recover 550,000 EUROS that I lost due to online cryptocurrency theft clearly confirms their claim! Space Spy Recovery came to my rescue! Get in touch for free: Email: [email protected] WhatsApp: +1 (458) 313 9075 Telegram: @spacespy65

Read more
Post reply image
1mo ago

The perfect way to know if your other significant is seeing someone else in your marriage or relationship is to lookup RecoveryBureauC (at) g m a i L. I got help via this means and would want others going through this dark path get the appropriate help. Having a suspicion on your spouse cheating is a great heart ache especially when you don’t have proofs to back up your claims.. WhatsApp: +44 7586 868096 Outstanding Service

Leave him Pregnant or not Coz I believe u are definitely better off without him Second chances are all crap because he should be with u in this precise moment esp u are pregnant Second chance giving women seriously have no back bone What will u be teaching your child in future? Sorry I don’t believe in that as the bb is made by both u and him and he gave that up by cheating. But pls confirm if he is cheating and is not assumptions.

Read more
1mo ago

The perfect way to know if your other significant is seeing someone else in your marriage or relationship is to lookup RecoveryBureauC (at) g m a i L. I got help via this means and would want others going through this dark path get the appropriate help. Having a suspicion on your spouse cheating is a great heart ache especially when you don’t have proofs to back up your claims.. WhatsApp: +44 7586 868096

I will divorce him. For e sake for children? No way for me. I rather do it myself den don't regret to hv a man like dat. Wats e point, u forgive your husb n u think we can forget way happened. I divorce my husband coz he cheated on me. I was so stupid to make things work out n waited for 2 years. Nothing changed, I decided to end this marriage as it is meaningless. I am very happy with my child n we hv moved on.

Read more

The perfect way to know if your other significant is seeing someone else in your marriage or relationship is to lookup RecoveryBureauC (at) g m a i L. I got help via this means and would want others going through this dark path get the appropriate help. Having a suspicion on your spouse cheating is a great heart ache especially when you don’t have proofs to back up your claims.. WhatsApp: +44 7586 868096

Read more

Having to lose bitcoin or other digital assets to scammers is such a devastating experience, Linda my bestie was defrauded of her savings after investing on a forex platform created by swindlers, thanks to the help she got from the retrieval agency Crypto Recovery Agency @ GmailC0m, she was able to retrieve her savings and hopefully learnt the hard way lol...

Read more

I left mine when he cheated a few months after I gave birth and still recovering from c-sect. The fact that he wasnt bothered to assist with caretaking of my 1st born made the whole experience even worse. I didn't regret ever leaving him and now happily married to another man after 3yrs being a single mum.

Read more