Do you like your spouse friend?

To be honest I dont like my spouse friend . I dont share any common topics with them and their wife either . I dont like it and what to do ? They are so KPO and everything also want join . Keep asking to invite them here n there when i got no intention to do any invitation such as house warming baby shower etc … what will you do ? Am i abnormal to feel this way

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m a super introvert to the extend my own wedding banquet stressed me out when I see so many guest. (Most of the guest were invited by my mil and she was the one who insisted that we hold a banquet as well.) I don’t need to like them or vice versa. If I feel like I cannot blend in, I just do my own things and make sure I tell my husband to entertain them so that they won’t come and stress me out.. There are some of his friends where I can join in their topics but most of the time I don’t even understand what are they talking about so I just do my own thing 😅 Another way is, when he invited his friends over, you invite yours. Who knows you all might end up having something in common to talk about right? :)

Read more