is he cheating

hi dads I need some advice. as men how to know if my spouse is cheating on me? he gets very sensitive when I want to see his phone bc I feel paranoid (he has cheated before emotionally before we were married) i gave him an ultimatum once me&baby or his phone and he chose his phone over us. I feel I know the red flags of cheating but idk what to do. am I really over thinking??? #pleasehelp #advicepls #youngparents

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can't believe I'm sharing this right now. I've been a victim of infidelity and I can tell you vividly that it hurts, and worse if you couldn't get an evidence to proof your sanity. Even though I have discourage my friends severally about hiring a private investigator to catch their cheating partners, I resorted to hiring one before my divorce. My partner hid her affair too well and I had no evidence to prove her infidelity to the court so I had to go back to my friend who I'm grateful for referring me to the review on Mspy about a private investigator who she worked with on the mail: ( REMOTESPYTECH @ gmailcom ), I told them the service I'm needing from them and why I need it. Their services were topnotch which made working with them very easy, they got me everything I needed within few hours and it was amazing. I never knew technology has been so advanced that I can see everything wanted at the tip of my fingers (forgive me I'm not a techie and neither am I good at it), with their exceptional service, I was able to convince my lawyer on why I should get a divorce and start a new life. Awesome!!!!

Read more

I can't believe I'm sharing this right now. I've been a victim of infidelity and I can tell you vividly that it hurts, and worse if you couldn't get an evidence to proof your sanity. Even though I have discourage my friends severally about hiring a private investigator to catch their cheating partners, I resorted to hiring one before my divorce. My partner hid her affair too well and I had no evidence to prove her infidelity to the court so I had to go back to my friend who I'm grateful for referring me to the review on Mspy about a private investigator who she worked with on the mail: ( REMOTESPYTECH @ gmailcom ), I told them the service I'm needing from them and why I need it. Their services were topnotch which made working with them very easy, they got me everything I needed within few hours and it was amazing. I never knew technology has been so advanced that I can see everything wanted at the tip of my fingers (forgive me I'm not a techie and neither am I good at it), with their exceptional service, I was able to convince my lawyer on why I should get a divorce and start a new life.

Read more

All I ever wanted was a good home, peace of mind and enjoy a good life but I wasn’t getting that this feeling got me sick until a certain day I got the courage and I sought for help. I came on the internet despite not being a safe place, I got the most ever needed help of my life from this super smart genius IT expert/ private investigator ( RECOVERYBUREAUC(@) GMAIL C0M ). Thank God I met Matthew and he was the real deal, I saw great recommendations about him on how he helped others in their relationship, I contacted him within few minutes I got a response with some instructions and he requested for little info off his phone which I did gave him. In a short space of time, I got an email he’s got access to his phone without physical touch he sent all of his conversations with the girls ranging from text messages, call logs, zoom calls, Skype, iMessage and lot more. WhatsApp: +44 7586 868096

Read more

I was having this suspicion on my wife lately due to her sneaky and clingy behavior. I couldn’t take it any longer I had to sought for help and luckily for me I met RecoveryBureauC hacking services then I told him about my situation and he offered to assist me by getting access to her phone to gain vivid proof and evidences from her texts, call logs, email, WhatsApp and other social media contents. I hired him and within few hours I was able to completely access her phone and I got to discover she’s been cheating all along our marriage. This is the best service I ever got on the internet, kudos to RecoveryBureauC services if you need similar assistance you can contact this firm at 

RECOVERYBUREAUC @ GMAIL COM

WhatsApp; +351 910 299 573 

Read more

My wife has accessed to my phone, my bank account, credit cards statement, private email account etc. I have no secret to hide as I believe honesty. Even when closer female friends of mine bought gifts for me, I will let her know who bought it. I will also let her know who I am meeting with or wherever I am going to. However, everyone is different. Some of them prefer to have some privacy but he should at least allow you to access in order to clear the air knowing that you are upset. As much as I don't want to be a wet blanket, my two cents worth is something is amiss. Either you just let it be regardless there is or isn't though I don't advocate one to suffer silently, or you need to collect evidence prior to your next action.

Read more
1y ago

I can't believe I'm sharing this right now. I've been a victim of infidelity and I can tell you vividly that it hurts, and worse if you couldn't get an evidence to proof your sanity. Even though I have discourage my friends severally about hiring a private investigator to catch their cheating partners, I resorted to hiring one before my divorce. My partner hid her affair too well and I had no evidence to prove her infidelity to the court so I had to go back to my friend who I'm grateful for referring me to the review on Mspy about a private investigator who she worked with on the mail: ( REMOTESPYTECH @ gmailcom ), I told them the service I'm needing from them and why I need it. Their services were topnotch which made working with them very easy, they got me everything I needed within few hours and it was amazing. I never knew technology has been so advanced that I can see everything wanted at the tip of my fingers (forgive me I'm not a techie and neither am I good at it), with their

When it come to hacking, I know of a very good hacker that can help you with any types of hacking services, either phone or computer, my wife's was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to this ethical hacker and decided to given him a try, the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages email Facebook and even phone conversation was wired directly to my cellphone, [email protected] helped me put a round the clock monitoring on his and I got concrete evidence of his escapades. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

While I don’t want to be a wet blanket, to me as a guy I think it’s a red flag. I’m perfectly fine with my wife going through my phone. Heck sometimes I even ask her to help me reply messages when I’m driving! So for me personally, I don’t see what there is to be sensitive about when you want to see his phone, unless he has skeletons in the closet.

Read more
VIP Member

I don’t think you are over thinking and if he has nothing to hide he should be fine with you looking through his phone. Ofcourse, not to the point that you check 24/7. Secrets in a marriage is not healthy!