Cheating

I’m curious. Why do people cheat on their spouse/partner who is good to them and is 100% better than the person they cheated with? If you are a guy and have cheated on your girlfriend/fiancé/wife thinking they won’t ever find out, could you tell me why?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Most of the time, there's no significant reason. In relationship, we don't ask why. It is not any fair trade like when we're in work or business. And people do change, from time to time. There's no guarantee in loveship. Don't take it too hard. Get a chance to sit down and talk things out. If it's work, it's best. Otherwise, just accept the fact and move on.

Read more
1y ago

I was left in shock and depression after being deceived by bitfinex investment where I lost about 395,000 USDT of my entire life savings which I was planning to get a company after my retirement as life investment for my kids but this nitwits stole it from me. However after weeks of my depression I finally met REMOTESPYTECH (at) gmailc0m through a close friend referral and he got back all my stolen assets instantly without hassle or hidden fees. He’s the only real deal out here as I’ve tried many but they failed. He was my final and last hope. I’m grateful Mr Romero delivered. Get in touch with him now!!!! Email: REMOTESPYTECH (at) GMAILC0M