Spoken to your spouse/partner?

Who do you prefer to speak to when you feel emotionally low? Your partner, another close family member, a good friend, or a professional? And why?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My parents. my partner doesn't have feel of involvement in the matter. although he is being with me all the time on the check up and listen to what doc has been saying but he don't really know what happen to the wife. when I'm saying my stomach is pain after the miscarriage, he would ask what food have u taken wrongly. this make me so speechless.

Read more
2y ago

Take care. I feel you 🥺

He felt betrayed because me not telling him I’ve got male doc doing speculum on me to check on the miscarriage. Therefore here I am berpantang alone. He’s not talking to me. Neither care about my needs. I need to find my own pantang food and prepare for his iftar too. Sad life.

2y ago

Same goes for me..

For me, just speaking to someone I am comfortable with is enough for me. They offer different perspectives in diff erent stages of their lives. but my husband is the most supportive telling me its okay we will try again and that he loves me more.

i know he is also struggling but i see that he also trying his best to keep it together. I let him cry and we share and support each other through our sadness. We just miscarried yesterday.

My partner. He somehow understands me though he's still in shock. Nevertheless, I may not feel being prioritized, but the attention and care is there. Thus, I'm grateful to him.

VIP Member

Had been shared with my husband. He request to be with me for 1 week from his boss. But sometimes i still feel upset with myself

VIP Member

My husband. He understands me. He's my anchor and I am his. We lift each other up and we comfort each other.

I definitely speak to my partner but I also speak to a particular friend who is very close, or my sister.

My husband, my girl bestfriend, my Husbands Mom and My Mama and most of all Jehovah God. i

my little sister...she is the one to whom I go first whenever I need to share something