Smoking

If u are a smoker, why would u smoke in front of your children?

58 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Parents who are smokers should not smoke infront of their children even if its for their own convenience. Its a bad habit that the child might be curious to try someday and 2nd hand smoke is not good for them or anyone for that matter

VIP Member

My husband does smoke, but he will go outside to smoke and wash and change clothes before even holding our baby. He actually started this since we got together out of his concern for me - I cannot take the cigarette smoke smell...

VIP Member

No way .. I hate smoking n couldn’t stand in front of it as well, if anyone smirking in front of me n kids I just tell them politely can u pls stop it we couldn’t stand of it ..

Nope. It’s a bad habit which I hope my child will not learn from me so I have to set a good example. If the need to smoke arises, I wouldn’t smoke in the presence of my child.

Pudding Zhang just asked a question and answer it again. Whats new Pudding Zhang? Just to get points again huh? Scroll below to see.

VIP Member

maybe some ppl just think that its normal to smoke infront of their children. but as for me, i wont smoke infront of them.

i wouldn't! but I'm living w my in laws and they smoke around my lo. which ticks me off but i cant say or do anything!

5y ago

U better say n smoke out of kid.. we can’t risk our kid for the sake of anything.. it’s good for ur kid , hope they will understand ur concern

Don’t understand too, but it definitely isn’t healthy for kids. I do believe the majority don’t, though.

If you can't give up smoking, at least don't smoke in front of your kids, or even close to where they are.

VIP Member

Yeah it's not only bad to smoke infront of your kids but inhaling 2nd hand smoke is even more dangerous!