4 Replies

There is no need for such things.. We as parents should be e ones who r best in understanding our children and no one understands them better than u do. Tackle e problem. It is not easy but continue to try tiz everyday. If we as parents, flare up at our kids for their tantrums, they will follow suit n continue doing so. It is very difficult to tackle their tantrums. Patience is still e key. Continue to talk to her nicely and always ACKNOWLEDGE her FEELING first. Eg: 'Mummy knows that you are feeling angry. Mummy will not talk to u until u hv cooled down.' There is no point arguing n reasoning with them They wont listen until they hv cooled down. Using distractions will not solve her tantrums problems.. U hv to deal wif it directly.

VIP Member

I don't think there is such coach in singapore as of now. But you can control to try different method in controlling a child.And google the different method. Afterall parenting it's about trial and error. Different kids adapt differently to different parenting method.

Racheal, parents go through this a lot. It's normal and part of parent hood. Consistency will help. They will then know what is expected of them and what to expect

Sometimes I feel the same as you i wish there was Supernanny. watch the series you could learn a thing or two there.

Trending Questions