I not sure should I divorce with my husband a not. He do nth. But only everyweek give me $150 for buy food n cook. He always hear what his mum say. Dun even bother how I feel at all. When his mum wan see my baby girl. He just say ok to his mum. N NVR even tell me he wan bring over. Last min den say I bring baby girl back. I was like wth. Y NVR even tell me at all. He always discuss with his mum everything he plan. Never even tell me at all. Till I find out. I ask him. He reply me like not happy. After quarrel say tell me no use. I can't even do anything. But I'm his wife. I should know. Even I can't help right? Haix

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cool down. If it is just abt arranging to meet ur pil without informing u in advance , I would think it is too small a matter to reach the stage of divorce ... majority of Asian men do nothing at home though

Discuss politely with your husband whether he is married to his mother or you. Create transparency between both parties. Lastly, if there is nothing left of him to love, find a better life outside.

VIP Member

Marriage is hard. Shouldn’t think of divorce first. Should think on how to work it out. How to change for the better. But not just sharing session. More for change of behaviours.

VIP Member

Marriage is all about communication. Once you & your hub starts to communicate like heart to heart talk and hearing out each another's voices, things will turns great.

VIP Member

I think in every situation, it's best to talk thing out and give your marriage another chance... Good luck and take care!

VIP Member

I think you need to have a serious heart to heart talk with your husband

Both of you need to sit down and have a serious talk about this...

$150 for food. How about baby or anything else like house?

VIP Member

you gotta heart to heart talk with him

Try counselling