My husband seriously fucking lazy. He doesnt even help me at all. I ask him look after lo just for 5min. He literally fucking dont bother while lo is crying . He jyst fuxking concentrate his dammm fuck hp. All he knw is play game onli. Everytime we argue. He even keep telling me he go out. Just fade up with this idiot. Many times he tell me fuck off from e house. He fucking drink n gamble i nvr say anything. I will just blow up one day

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Oh my. How frustrating! Husbands are supposed to be your partner in life and that means equally contributing to the family, including taking care of your kid. I understand the anger, mum, especially since it appears you're not only raising your child alone, but you seem to be living with an adult kid as well! So go on and vent here, mum. Blow up! Get angry! Shout it out! (If baby's asleep, yell into a pillow - wouldn't want baby to scream along with you, right?) The point is, it's good not to keep it in or you might end up acting rashly out of pent up anger. Then when you've exhausted yourself from the yelling and have calmed down, breathe. Hug your baby. Have a cup of tea. Have a piece of chocolate cake (or two!). Have a glass of wine (or two!). Do whatever makes you feel better. Because you know what? As much as your husband loves his alone time to play video games, you also deserve to indulge in the things you like to do. How about you hire a helper? Make your husband pay for her salary. If he can't participate in actively raising your child, the best he could do is financially support the kid. And while I can't say I've been in your situation or know of anyone who has, this cookie cutter answer may help: communicate. Talk to your husband, and do it sincerely and peacefully, not with anger. Plead with him to understand that you need his participation, that you understand his need for personal space to do what he likes to do, but you also need your personal space, and that means him getting his butt off the couch to watch your kid even for just 5 minutes. But more importantly, and I'll say this again. Hug your baby. Make sure he (or she) knows he lives in an environment of love and care. Babies can sense things, so it'd be good to keep reassuring yours that he/she is well loved.

Read more

I totally get how you feel and I am sure many other moms here do too. Men are generally lazy and selfish. Not that this is a consolation to you. Sometimes I feel I will hit my husband hahahah Can only try to think of their good points and hang in there. They may become better as baby gets older :)

VIP Member

Breathe mama - and lots of tight hugs your way. Totally know how You feel

7y ago

You went thru wat she went thru??