I need to rant... my Husband always priorities his Sister and his friends first instead of me and my Son, we have quarrel over this issue a lot of times , I think his Sister is interrupting our life's , etc went I am having my confinement my Husband went back to Malaysia then his Sister bring him to club and he Lie to me and went I find out he say I'm angry over small things and this year valentine days his Sister came over to Singapore and he didn't even told me back it that his going to fetch his Sister he only told me that went I ask him if we r going to celebrate valentine days and he make me wait for him the whole day then he comes back home ..im so pissed off everything we quarrel it's because of his Sister ..what should I do?!

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

- Buy high-quality undetectable grade AA+ counterfeit money Online, real fake passports,id cards,drivers license WhatsApp: +447436442801 Genaral Support: [email protected] With the COVID-19 pandemic which may trigger a global recession, we produce authentic currency bills of USD$, British Pounds£ and Euros€ with different serial numbers on each bill. We have instock the semi finish banknote substrates already engraved and designed front and back of the various currencies of each denomination. We need a partner to work with discretely to finish the production of our semi finish banknote substrates and make it legal tender on a percentage which we are going to discuss in a personal meeting in the event that you agree to work with us. We will schedule for a meeting to show you everything and discuss all details and produce samples so you can go test to confirm authenticity. All Notes will pass major test like ultra violet light, pencil test, many more fake money detection. Have a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build a new credit history, take back your freedom. We offer real driver's licenses, passports, visas, id card, resident permit, stamps, school diplomas, work permits, marriage certificates, death certificates, green card, credit cards, bank statements and other documents for a number of countries such as: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China! Our team produces high quality products, authentic database passports, databases or citizenship documents and other ID cards. We use high quality equipment and materials to create documents. 20 million of our documents are circulating around the world. WhatsApp: +447436442801 Genaral Support: [email protected] Skype..nicolas.persey -IDs Scan-yes... -HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL -BAR CODES: IDS SCAN -UV: YES buy undetectable counterfeit money buy real and fake passport online buy undetectable counterfeit money, buy real and fake driver licenses where to buy fake dollar bills where to buy counterfeit bills where to buy fake bills buy counterfeit bank notes where to buy fake bank notes where can i buy fake dollar bills where to buy counterfeit bank notes Buy counterfeit euro bills Purchase euro fake bills online Where to buy fake British pounds fake banknotes for sale uk fake bank notes for sale counterfeit euro banknotes for sale counterfeit bank notes for sale Where to buy fake euro bills Where to british pounds Fake bank notes for sale Germany Counterfeit bank notes for sale China Buy currency bills Japan Where to buy euro bills online fake money for sale prop money for sale counterfeit money for sale money for sale money tree for sale undetectable fake money for sale real money for sale confess money for sale legit counterfeit money for sale Confederate currency for sale high quality counterfeit money for sale quality counterfeit money for sale high quality undetectable counterfeit banknotes for sale currency for sale banknotes for sale best counterfeit money for sale counterfeit money printer for sale fake money that looks real for sale currency dealers near me undetectable counterfeit money for sale high quality undetectable counterfeit money for sale foreign currency for sale real counterfeit money for sale world banknotes for sale

Read more

Kaufen Sie hochwertige, nicht nachweisbare gefälschte Banknoten der Klasse AA+, wir haben USD, CAD, GBP, EU AUD verfügbar, um nur einige zu nennen. WhatsApp: +44 7405731528 E-Mail:[email protected] Wir bieten Face-to-Face-Geschäfte an und haben Agenten in fast allen Ländern der Welt, die bereit sind, sich mit unseren seriösen Kunden zu treffen, um ein Geschäft gegen Bargeld abzuschließen. Wir haben qualitativ hochwertige, 100 % nicht nachweisbare gefälschte Banknoten der Klasse AA+ zum Verkauf WhatsApp: +44 7405731528 Wir bieten nur original hochwertige Falschgeldscheine an. Wir versenden weltweit und wir drucken und verkaufen auch Banknoten der Klasse A von über 52 Währungen weltweit. Hier ist Ihre Chance, Millionär zu werden. Unser Geld wird perfekt reproduziert. Ununterscheidbar für das Auge und die Berührung. Wir versenden in verschiedenen Größen, verpackt und versteckt. Alle unsere Notizen tragen alle Hologramme und Wasserzeichen und bestehen den Lichtdetektortest. Wir liefern das Geld ohne Eingreifen des Zolls direkt zu Ihnen nach Hause. Wir haben eine riesige Menge auf Lager. Wir verwenden die neueste Technologie, um unsere Notizen so herzustellen, dass sie 100 % identisch mit der echten Notiz aussehen. Hier ist unsere Preisliste für Qualität der Güteklasse A. $ € £ 300 .......... $ € £ 2500 $ € £ 500 .......... $ € £ 7000 $ € £ 700 .......... $ € £ 12000 $ € £ 1000 ........ $ € £ 16000 $ € £ 1500 ........ $ € £ 25000 $ € £ 2000 ........ $ € £ 35000 $ € £ 5000 ......... $ € £ 50000 $ € £ 10000 ....... $ € £ 100000 $ € £ 20.000 ...... $ € £ 500.000 Und viele andere verhandelbare Ergebnisse WhatsApp +44 7405731528 E-Mail:[email protected] Wir sind eine unabhängige Gruppe von spezialisierten IT-Fachleuten und Datenbanktechnikern mit Sitz in Großbritannien und spezialisiert auf die Erstellung von Reisepässen, Sozialversicherungsnummern, Lizenzen, Personalausweisen, Geburtsurkunden, Diplomen und vielen anderen Dokumenten von sehr hoher Qualität und anderen Dienstleistungen. Wir haben Pässe, Lizenzen, SSN, ID-Karten, Geburtsurkunden, Diplome und andere Dokumente für über 150 Länder hergestellt. (Nordamerika, Südamerika, Europa, Australien, Asien und Afrika) Wir produzieren sowohl in der Real Database registrierte Pässe, Lizenzen, SSN, ID-Karten, Geburtsurkunden, Diplome, die legal verwendet werden, und wir produzieren auch gefälschte oder duplizierte oder neuartige Dokumente, die nur zur Tarnung verwendet werden und NICHT verwendet werden können. Rechtlich gesehen sind diese Arten von Dokumenten nicht wichtig, daher produzieren wir auf große Nachfrage und Bestellung .

Read more

The need for more legitimate hacking companies are rising each passing day because of the magnitude of scams being run on the Internet. I know what I went through before I was able to contact Osecybersailing to work on my case after getting scammed multiple times and trying to retrieve back my lost investment funds. After I have invested $670k usd with a fraudulent crypto investment company and i lost everything in the space of one month and got scammed again and again trying to find a solution which wasn't easy to come by given the circumstances that brought about the incident, getting scammed multiple times is never a good experience for anyone involved which was what exactly happened to me when I got scammed investing into crypto currency. Many posing on the Internet as hacking companies aren't really what they are because most of them are scammers waiting for a prey to devour, I got referred to reach out to Osecybersailing through a friend and after I investigated about their legitimacy I came across many of their testimony from their satisfied clients that got their lost investment funds retrieved working with this legitimate and evergreen hacking institute which also changed my story helping me retrieve back my lost investment funds. Many of the testimony really were saying great and worthy things about how the company saved them from financial loss, I decided to hire them after many consideration and they didn't disappoint me by making the choice of choosing them after what I have experienced lately trying to get my funds back from the scammers. They proved they can be trusted with the recovery of lost investment funds which is why I wrote this down for other victims of scam who wishes to ever retrieve back their lost investment funds to let Osecybersailing solve their case, they're worthy and has what it takes to restore back your funds and peace of mind. If you also wish to check your partner Whatsapp conversation to know if he/she is cheating then Osecybersailing is the best team for you. If you find yourself lost in the depths of lost Bitcoin, facebook and Whatsapp hacking to catch your cheating partner, let Osecybersailing's team guide you towards the light of redemption. Facebook page: Osecybersailing Email: [email protected]

Read more

I will forever keep thinking about this amazing company called TECK WEB SERVICE. I would currently be without a place to live and be heavily in debt if not for the assistance of TECK WEB SERVICES. I saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency about a few months ago and I took my chance. I contacted a broker who I saw his videos on YouTube and I contacted him so that I can invest in his platform. I went to my Bank for a loan and added my savings, I invested the money which was deposited using Bitcoin with hopes of gaining massive returns on my investment. I kept tracking my portfolio and it was increasing daily on the website which is called FLASHTRADE.LIVE. It made me excited and confident. Fast forward to 29 Days after, which was supposed to be my pay-out date, I tried to make a withdrawal as I needed money to foot my bills and return the loan I took from my bank, but the broker insisted that I continue to invest or will have to pay some fees to withdraw my funds. That was very disappointing to hear right? because it was all going smoothly when I deposited the funds. Eventually, I contacted a friend who lent me the fees that I paid before I would be allowed to withdraw my funds. I was desperate because according to my portfolio, I had made a lot of profit.  Now you see why I was willing to pay the fees. It turned out it was a scheme to keep asking me for more money for one thing or the other, like Taxes, miner fees, and so many others. I declined, and instead, I won’t pay more. They locked my account for several weeks. A month later, I saw a post on Quora about TECK WEB SERVICES which stated they were capable of getting my money recovered. With a little faith in me, I contacted them immediately, discussed my situation, and sent all the information I had. In less than a few days, they were able to recover my cryptocurrency, I praise the TECK WEB SERVICES for sending them my way. I wish to recommend them to everyone out there. They are capable of recovering any cryptocurrency. you can always contact them via email.  EMAIL: [email protected]   WHATSAPP: +44 7475 936068 

Read more

ℍ𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕞𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕠𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣.. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡 𝕤𝕡𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕤!! 𝕀𝕟 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜. 𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕃𝕆𝕌𝔻𝔾𝔼𝔼𝕂𝕊𝕐ℕℂ@𝔾𝕄𝔸𝕀𝕃.ℂ𝕆𝕄 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤𝔸𝕡𝕡: +𝟙 𝟚𝟙𝟛 𝟞𝟛𝟙- 𝟡𝟝𝟜𝟚

Read more
Post reply image

I'm Samantha E Andrew, citizen of London, UK. I reside here in Atlanta Georgia, USA. Am a Philanthropist by profession and i had an increase on my income during Pandemic as a result of my several investment, my return profit was higher than loss, i read about crypto investment and NTFs, i was very much interested on this trade platform and decide to contact the broker's, I invested $1.350k on the broker platform, we talked on phone calls everyday and i felt very safe cause on the broker site i always look out how my capital keeps growing, it was up to $8m at this time i decided to withdraw $6.5m so i can buy a property then i was asked for Tax fee, i paid $650k for Tax fee in hope that i will have my funds and then the constant request of fees keeps coming. before i realized it was a scam i have lost all i had I was so depress, couldn't tell anyone cause i was so ashamed of myself, i came across an article online and also heard the same name on radio FM how he has helped a lot of people to get back there funds, after having a taught about it i decide to reached out to [email protected] in an anonymous way cause i needed to interview him, he proved to know what he is doing so i opened up and hired him, 72 hours was all it took him to get me back my funds. all thanks to wizard Harry, you can WhatsApp him (+1)807-808 6168.

Read more

📟➰ WhatsApp is one of the most popular Instant Messenger in the world and lot of people are using it including business men, students, Entrepreneurs etc. I’m guessing you have it installed already on your smartphone. But today, I want to share with you how to keep an eye on someone WhatsApp in such away that no matter the message your prey receive, it will automatically land on your phone without the person knowing. WhatsApp Clone allows you to run two WhatsApp on your smart devices (Your own and someone else ) Feature of WhatsApp Clone 1. You can clone your work account to your personal phone/tablet or vice versa. 2. You can use same WhatsApp account on mobiles and tablets. 3. You can have 2 WhatsApp account in same mobile. 4. Send and receive messages, pictures or even videos from your friends and family with Clone WhatsApp easily! 5. You can secure your Clone WhatsWeb for whatsapp with Password. 6. You can easily catch your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband/wife who is cheating on you, How do you do this? 📩 [email protected] 💬 ➕1️⃣ 2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ 6️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 9️⃣5️⃣4️⃣2️⃣ 🎬🔹

Read more
Post reply image

Greetings everyone, I am Crayton Alexander from Philadelphia, United State. During the inflation occurrence in year 2021-2022 which resulted to losing my business i was inspired with no option than to relocate my business to another state or look for a genuine online program that can help me raise enough to relocate my business, this taught led me to an online broker's trade platform of whom i contacted and decide to proceed. 4 months without an evidence of my investment return i saw the whole process with a different look and raised an alarm, at this time it was already too late, i lost my capital invested with them, that amounted to $682,230. Knowing that have been ripped off my whole funds inspired me more to find a solution to this, i wasn't expecting to get back the funds but just to be able to see those who were involved and have them jailed for it, it turns out the other way round with wizardharry(@)programmer(dot)net who helped me to get back my funds and then ruined the swindler's behind it, you can reach him quickly on What--sApp (+1)807-808-(6168).

Read more

After losing my entire savings to a crypto scam this January I swore never to trust a soul ever again ,but at the same time I needed to recover the lost funds and hitch I lost to the fake investment company , I had sleepless nights because of this , I was drained off all my entire savings thinking that I was doing the right thing then by investing it in the stock market .. the first few months into the investment was really good and my profits were blooming , I never thought it’d get to a point where I’d lose it all but regardless of it all I never gave up on trying to find those criminals who were behind all this . With the help of a Fund Recovery Agent “ KNIGHTHOODBOT @ gmail dot com “ the whole funds lost to the criminals were all recovered back in full and that’s not the end of it all he also helped me trace their location and brought the full force of Law upon them .. sincerely speaking this very Recovery Agent will help you with whatever the case may be , you should not hesitate to reach them either by mail or Telegram @ knighthoodbot9 .

Read more

Adrian Lamo Hacker unique selling point is its ability to combine cutting-edge technology and industry knowledge. To increase the likelihood of a profitable recovery, they combine state-of-the-art instruments, sophisticated algorithms, and in-depth knowledge of the cryptocurrency market. It's similar to having the combined intelligence of a computer genius and the expertise of a renowned hacker. Adrian Lamo Hacker takes security and confidentiality seriously in a world where digital privacy is as uncommon as a sensible politician. They take strong security precautions to protect their clients' data since they recognize how important it is to protect personal information. You may be sure that nobody but the Adrians will be aware of your hidden Bitcoin treasure. I believed all was lost when my Bitcoin vanished into the shadowy internet. However, Adrian Lamo Hacker enabled me to retrieve what was properly mine. It seemed magical. You can reach Adrian Lamo Hacker via email: [email protected]  

Read more